Cycling

Options
Hi all I'm looking for some cycling folks to become my friend .If you're like me & really enjoy getting out there on your bike & realize it may the best & easiest way to burn calories send me a friend request.maybe we can come up with some challenges to motivate one anothe.Hope to hear frome you soon....Mark

Replies

• Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Not exclusively a cyclist, but I am a triathlete so I spend a fair amount of time on the bike. I'd love to get cycling tips from a "real" cyclist. :wink: Sending a friend request...
  • tdexter
    tdexter Posts: 15
    Options
    Hey Mark

My name is Tim, living in the foothills of the Rockies in Colorado. Getting back on two wheels after too many years. You're right, cycling is the best bang for the buck when it comes to burning cals. I have also discovered map my ride app for my phone so I can create routes and it tracks my progress. Its pretty hilly here, this morning I went on a 10 miler (mixed off road and road) dropped 1000feet only to have to climb back up ... great to get back in the saddle.
    Dropped you a friend request too.

Cheers

Tim
  • dagza
    dagza Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Added and I also welcome cycling friends :flowerforyou:
  • badblood
    badblood Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me guys, Endomondo is also another good ride logging app and website. It puts challenges up and alos allows you to track walks, runs etc and best of al, like this site its free!

I am just startingt to get out again (my profile explains why- Dagza must be getting bored of it all now!) so a bit of mutual support and encouragement goes a long way!
  • johnwhitent
    johnwhitent Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Bump to follow up later from My Topics.