Can you believe this girl? (Before and Current Pics)

Options

Replies

• pbjelly524
    Options
    Amazing!! You look fantastic! Congrats to you!! I hope you are very proud of yourself. You are an inspiration!
  • helenbeee
    helenbeee Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    both of you look so healthy its wonderful to see and the fact that you both still have lovely smiles on your faces. You are an inspiration and it is what I hope to be able to say about myself in 3 years. Thank you for sharing.
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    You Don't even look like the same person! What a tremendous change! You've done a fantastic job! Thanks for sharing!
  • sanura
    sanura Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    congratulations!! I hope you are enjoying your success and being active and fit!! I have to say though, you looked beautiful, stylish and confident in ALL your pics!!
  • bdtaylor2009
    Options
    AMAZING
  • KiDoJo88
    KiDoJo88 Posts: 10
    Options
    GOOD JOB! You must feel just as amazing as you look, I bet :)
  • Kristalsmith
    Options
    WOW! Impressive!!! Thanks for the post!
  • mrnls
    mrnls Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thanks for the post.
  • tremendacooke
    tremendacooke Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    AMAZING GO GIRL
  • Sumatra
    Sumatra Posts: 181
    Options
    WOW! Seriously...WOW! You look amazing! Way to go! Good for you for taking care of yourself and getting healthy. What an inspiration! I am so impressed I'm almost speechless.
  • tjislovinglife
    tjislovinglife Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    OMG! What a wonderful job! I looked three times to make sure it was the same person! What a wonderful journey!
  • wjprice01
    wjprice01 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    OMG you look amazing. I know how hard you have worked and it definitely has paid off for you. You definitely inspire me!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • kittycat613
    kittycat613 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow, thank you for sharing those photos with us! You look amazing! Congrats girl!

But seriously, thank you for posting your pics. They are very inspirational!!
  • dawniee
    dawniee Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Wow you guys looks amazing!! You look sooo soooo different. Very happy, beautiful and vibrant!!! Congrats! Very inspirational!!
  • PureAndHealthy
    Options
    You look like you're about 15 now and absolutely adorable!! It's like you turned back the clock 20 years! Congratulations on creating a healthier you!
  • LixxiKitti
    LixxiKitti Posts: 116
    Options
    OMG!!! Unbelieveable!! inspirational!
  • LOBATITA
    LOBATITA Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Definitely motivates me to keep working out and eating healthy. :)
  • FaithAnne1
    Options
    You inspire me......You look gorgeous. I can only hope to have your willpower..Great job..
  • enriquez18
    enriquez18 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness... you look amazing!!!
  • phitme
    phitme Posts: 124
    Options
    Amazing job. You look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!