Tattoos and piercings

Options
13»

Replies

• Brett_Alan
    Options
    I wouldn't hide my kid from you."I just wouldn't leave my kid alone with you!" I'd be like you can talk to uncle Brett, but stay where I can see you. Jk man I'm sure there are many more things out there "worse then you"that will mess my kid up!
    That's right man I'm like an angel and stuff lol
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I worked with people with developmental disabilities and the best staff we had in the homes usually had the most tattoos and piercings so I would definitely trust you or any other person with tats and piercings......some piercing make me cringe but it isn't my body so go for it. Got my first tat at 40, my second a couple years later. When I lose weight this time I would like to add something on my calf.
  • SugaDumplin
    Options
    LMAO... I dated a girl who had a tattoo of Tweety Bird. I saw her a while back... Two kids and 50 lbs later Tweety Bird now resembles Big Bird!

**OMG....I couldn't help but laff, sorry.
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I work with adults with disabilities too and I have to agree. It's the people that look "normal" and try TOO hard to be that way that tend to have some issues with it. Think of it this way, I don't mind being stared at, I don't mind explaining things to people, I've got no ego and pain isn't an issue.... That's pretty much a perfect fit when you work with behavioral clients.