Can you believe this girl? (Before and Current Pics)

Options

Replies

• RedsoxFan88
    RedsoxFan88 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! You need to be very proud of yourself!!
  • tracy39
    tracy39 Posts: 7
    Options
    I cannot not believe it! I am so proud of you! You motivate me! I have been working out and eating right for the last 5 weeks and have lost 12 pounds. I would like to lose 30 more! Whenever I get discouraged I will think of this AMAZING transformation and get right back on track!
  • xxsdh7xx
    xxsdh7xx Posts: 10
    Options
    Oh my goodness. you have inspired me. I am proud of you!! You look amazzzing! (:
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Just beautiful! Congrats!:smile:
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Wow! Looking great!!!! ;)

Be sure to pass that on to others!
  • MsCountryGrl
    Options
    Wow.....just, WOW! You look absolutely terrific, good for you!
  • 2daughtermom
    Options
    I'm not going to say you look amazing, because that would be an understatement. Your transformation is not just absolutely incredible it made me realize that I can do this. I haven't had the motivation to do much of anything for over a year and I've gained back every pound I lost. Seeing your before and after pictures are really an inspiration. Thank you so very much for sharing.
  • VirtuousJoy
    VirtuousJoy Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing! Congratulations!! You look beautiful!
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! You look amazing... CONGRATS!!!!!!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    You could not possibly look any more amazing or more beautiful!!!! There are 19 pages of comments that say it all - thanks so much for sharing and inspiring us all (look at that smile on your hubby-he's one lucky guy!!!)
  • tala2412
    tala2412 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    WOW! LIKE OMG! YOU LOOK AMAZING! YOU AND OTHER PPL LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON IM MOTIVATED TO KEEP UP THE WORK!
  • posbey
    posbey Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    This is sooo inspiring thanks for sharing. Congrats on the hard work. You look amazing!
  • sharaenicole
    sharaenicole Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    thank you very much for sharing very insperational.
  • DMC6282
    DMC6282 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow! Inspiring! You look awesome!
  • Malani2010
    Malani2010 Posts: 245
    Options
    WOW!!! That is awesome. It really gives me hope and I know I can do it. Thanks for the encouragement
  • sbear867
    sbear867 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you for sharing!!!! I'm starting very close to your sw
  • melendezs
    Options
    You look amazing. It certainly give me hope and realiztion that anything can be accomplished if you set your mind to it.
    Thanks for sharing!!!!
  • Shawnarose
    Shawnarose Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing yourself - this is inspiration like no other. You go girl!
  • benntex
    benntex Posts: 2
    Options
    That's great! Way to go!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Truly, you were adorable before, and you are adorable now. Thanks for sharing this - it's great inspiration - and I'm so very happy for you! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!