Starting p90X Week of April 11 - Anyone else?

lauralee001
lauralee001 Posts: 15
edited September 26 in Fitness and Exercise
I started P90X this week and I am looking for some support. Anyone else out there who wants to keep up?

I am also following the meal plan and it will take me a couple of days to get it down.

Replies

• katm427
    katm427 Posts: 227 Member
    I would if I could afford it. I'm jealous. You'll have to keep everyone posted about your progress. I always love hearing from real people and not just the individuals on television.
  • bigalfantasy2004
    bigalfantasy2004 Posts: 176 Member
    I've been doing P90X (Lean 90X) program for 5 weeks now. I've been seeing good results in my upper body and my stamina and flexibility have never been better. I was really sore after the first few workouts, but as I stuck with it the soreness went away.

It's a great program, I love it. Kenpo X tonight for me. That's the fun one.
  • brayaddie
    brayaddie Posts: 101 Member
    I ordered the DVD's & they came. I have been reading the books, I have to admit I tried the chest & back & ab ripper X (day 1) just because I wanted to see what i am up against. I enjoyed it & woke up feeling "it" in my back & abs so apparently I targeted the correct muscle groups. I will probably do each video once before I officially start!! But I would love to have more P90X'ers, please feel free to add me as a friend so we can support each other!! Good Luck! =)
  • I did the plyometrics, Day 2, today and liked it a lot better than Day 1. I felt like I could keep up a little better, even though I struggled a lot. I also took all my body measruements and before photos. Looking forward to tommorrow!!!
This discussion has been closed.