Newbie! (Well, sort of)

Options
My sister introduced me to MFP about 9 months ago. She had downloaded the app onto her iPod touch and loved it. (By the way, she's lost 75 pounds to date using the tools here.) I also downloaded it to my iPod, and have used it off and on for about 9 months. I lost 10 pounds fairly quickly and then got bored, busy, distracted, you name it.
I just recently discovered the benefits of the full site and I am thrilled!
I am a wife, mother of two, animal lover, pen collector, aspiring photographer. I work part-time at my kids' school. I have a wonderful, crazy-busy life and I need help making weight loss one of my prioroties.
~Shannon

Replies

• Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    Hello and welcome!!
  • sdijji
    sdijji Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    It is great to see you on here again! This site makes it so easy you just have to use the benefits of it. It helps when you have friends on here for encouragement. I am sending a friend invite add me if you wish! Good Luck! :happy:
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I can identify with the busy mom aspect so feel free to add me if you like. You're gonna love it here!:smile:
  • distractedmom
    Options
    Thank you for the welome! It's so nice to have friendly people to hold me accountable.
  • kje2011
    kje2011 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    It's great that you are joining (again) WELCOME & enjoy.
    You may add me if you like.