Before & After Pics!

Options
After a very strict bed rest pregnancy, I weighed in at 205 pounds, on my 5'4" frame, when I had my twin boys. After food journaling and counting calories for the first time ever, I lost all the baby weight, and then some!

I am now a size 4 and weigh 125 lbs. I am healthy and most importantly, I'm strong (I can bench press my own body weight and do 100 REAL push-ups in less then 5 minutes).

If you're wondering how I did it -- you can read about that here: http://natashakay.wordpress.com/2011/02/23/thefourletterword/

See the before/after pics on my personal blog here: http://natashakay.wordpress.com/2011/03/03/lying-momma/

Good luck everyone! You can do this!

Replies

• bjenny1234
    Options
    You look incredible, it is hard to believe those abs used to house two babies!
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on your amazing success!!
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    congrats!
  • aimelee
    aimelee Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    holy cow, fabulous job!!!!! totally inspiring!
  • marinabrazil
    marinabrazil Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!! You look amazing and deserve every bit of that body! Congrats
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    wowza! sheer hotness! thanks for sharing!
  • jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You are one hot MaMa:) Congrats on your hard work and dedication, Loved your blog by the way!
  • bryan02
    bryan02 Posts: 30
    Options
    Amazing, that is all I can say
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!amazing!!
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I just spent the last hour reading through some of your blog posts! You look absolutely amazing! I am very inspired by you! Thank you so much for posting!:bigsmile:
  • Domestica
    Domestica Posts: 91
    Options
    I just spent the last hour reading through some of your blog posts! You look absolutely amazing! I am very inspired by you! Thank you so much for posting!:bigsmile:

Thanks!! That makes me all sorts of happy inside. ;)

Just like my signature says -- the more time you spend in the company of healthy people, the more healthy you will learn to be! So I hope you keep reading my blog and others like it!!
  • jwtriathlon
    jwtriathlon Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Can I say OMG!!! Absolutely AWESOME!! You Go Girl!! Thank you for posting that great bit of advice for all of those mommies to be out there. What an inspiration for them and anyone else wanting to get in shape!!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You look great!! WTG
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    fan-freakin-tabulous!

what a great job, great blog, great attitude!
  • Natalie0506
    Natalie0506 Posts: 163
    Options
    You look amazing! And honestly, you give me hope that I will one day be able to comfortably wear a bikini again.

I wanted to ask, how did you get rid of your stretch marks? While I was pregnant, mine looked very much like yours, and while my yongest is only 16 months, they're still very purple and gross.
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Well done! I thought I had done well losing my baby weight but you put me to shame and take success to a new level! Enjoy your new body!!
  • lillydlc
    lillydlc Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look fit and healthy - great inspiration. Thanks for sharing your story.
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT and you are an inspiration to mothers out there...no excuses, you just did it!

GO YOU!
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    great job
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! That is amazing, you look wonderful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!