12 pounds lost (: losing my freshman 15! (pics)

Options
It's been two months since I started my MFP journey and it has been absolutely amazing.
I am a comfort and stress eater. I have learned to handle my stress and other worries in a healthier way.
Hard work really does pay off, sometimes a lot sooner than you think!
Keep up the great work MFP members and friends (:
YOU CAN DO IT!

30216gz.jpg

idvbyx.jpg

Replies

• Diem30
    Diem30 Posts: 92
    Options
    It's been two months since I started my MFP journey and it has been absolutely amazing.
    I am a comfort and stress eater. I have learned to handle my stress and other worries in a more healthy way.
    Hard work really does pay off, sometimes a lot sooner than you think!
    Keep up the great work MFP members and friends (:
    YOU CAN DO IT!

30216gz.jpg

idvbyx.jpg

Hope this helps
    the IMG needed to be switched to img
  • Claible
    Claible Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • bryan02
    bryan02 Posts: 30
    Options
    gorgeous!!
  • happy_vegan
    happy_vegan Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    just wondering, how do you handle your comfort/stress eating? i've been at it for a few months and i'm at the point where i meet my goal only 5 days a week now. it's diasspointing. i can't seem to break the mental block.
  • rebecca916
    Options
    happy_vegan,
    When I am stressed and overwhelmed with something, here are some of the things that I do:
    -Go for a long walk. It allows you to "unsteam" yourself. I always like to think about how lucky I am to live the life that I do. All the positive things in life. Walking also burns calories too!
    -Cook a healthy dinner.
    -When I am angry or frustrated, I just go jogging outside or on a treadmill and jog it out. One time I ran over 3.5 miles and the time went by so fast.
    -Chew gum when tempted to eat another snack.
    -Watch one of your favorite tv shows or movies.
    -Write a letter to someone you really care about and tell them why you appreciate them.
    -A good thing about me being stressed out is that my house has never been cleaner haha.
    -It's all about portion size. You can eat your favorite comfort food, but only put one serving on a small plate. Don't eat snacks out of the whole bag or eat when you are not paying attention to how much you are eating. The calories tend to add up REALLY FAST.
    -Think about your motivation to lose weight.
    -Go out and do something active with some friends or family.
  • rebecca916
    Options
    I should have taken some before pics :( then you all could see the major difference!
  • shorty702
    shorty702 Posts: 57
    Options
    awesome! you look amazing!
  • happy_vegan
    happy_vegan Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    thanks for your advice rebecca!!! i saved them to my desktop!
  • rebecca916
    Options
    Here is a before picture from when I was at Disneyland earlier this year in January!
    I've lost a lot of weight in my legs.

eff8u1.jpg
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    Congrats! You look great! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!