a weird snack i eat

Options
Allison4C
Allison4C Posts: 140 Member
Gerber chicken sticks. As in the ones made for toddlers. 100 calories, 10 grams of protein, and kind of delish.

Don't judge me.

Replies

• SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I had a friend who loved the banana baby food. No judgments from me. :laugh:
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    no judgement here! I love chicken nugget thingies!! haha.
  • LoriLou67
    LoriLou67 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Oh my....not judging at all but you made me laugh.:smile:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I eat the hawaiian delight baby food jars for snacks. :glasses:

But jarred chicken "sticks" ?? :sick: haha semi-judgment from me. :tongue:
  • mlemonroe2
    mlemonroe2 Posts: 603
    Options
    GROSSS! I tryed my daughters once and they tasted like dog food. I mean, something elce gross. I've never eaten dog food.....:noway:
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    LOL - sounds good to me... if the sodium isn't too high?
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    No worries. My mom once told me of some old guy who was really thin ate baby food all of his life extremely healthy and he was like in his 70s at the time may still be alive today.

To each their own :)
    Plus my friend told me about some kind of toddler food that she left me taste and it was really good.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    No judgement here at all........ its probably healthier than a lot of other things out there.
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I've always like the tooty fruity baby food... Then again, it's just pureed fruit, but still.... Lol! :) And, my mom's bought baby finger foods before because you get 70-something pieces for 25 calories. Why not?!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Wait, I had to look those up. They look like vienna sausages to me. If that's all it is, then, nah, that's not weird at all. (I hate vienna sausages with a passion though).
  • kalia87
    kalia87 Posts: 30
    Options
    I have always loved baby food especially the Nidos powder milk. haha turns out that stuff is ment to make you gain weight :(.... hahahah
  • tkimbre2
    tkimbre2 Posts: 63
    Options
    I LOVE banana baby food! Everyone thinks I'm weird and gross, but just smash up some bananas and there ya go!
  • liveyourlifex
    liveyourlifex Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    before i go food shopping, i usually spend a few days doing research on the best type of food. a lot of people recommended gerbers puffs lol. do they even taste like anything?
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    The puffs aren't bad. A really light flavor and I enjoy them when I have the late night munchies and don't want something heavy. My other favorite is the Gerber Lil' Crunchies. Much more flavorful than the puffs. The Garden Tomato is the best of the savory flavors but the cinnamon maple taste just like the cinnamon twist thingies at Taco Bell.
  • diegelman
    diegelman Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    lol my boyfriend and i eat the fruit and rice cereal
  • robeeen
    robeeen Posts: 15
    Options
    "don't judge me" ... hilarious!