I have changed

Options
I'm done hoping, wanting, praying for "this time" to be the time that I stick to the diet, stick to the exercise and don't gain it all back. I've joined Weight Watchers half a dozen times, I own about 25 different infomercial exercise programs...including some that I just can't believe I bought. I am doing it, right now, tonight, tomorrow morning, I'm living my life the way I want it to be. I am an active woman. I'm doing my first weigh in at home tomorrow morning, my first week of this change is behind me. I'm so proud of me this week and I will be next wekk and the week after. I'm feeling powerful, unstopable and more like myself than I have in a really long time.

Replies

• grdevoe
    grdevoe Posts: 16
    Options
    Good for you good luck!!!
  • pbjelly524
    Options
    That is awesome!! Just keep it up! You can do it :)
  • Walt75
    Walt75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Yeah!! Alright serra!! Welcome aboard!! Now we gotta get hubby too:) Friend me if ya want k?
  • Kiwijay
    Kiwijay Posts: 216
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Well done you and MFP is a fab place for support, motivation and just a general budge along. Good luck and enjoy the journey..your story sounds similar to mine!
  • Kindrex83
    Kindrex83 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Good job! The beginning is toughest. Just stay strong and I am sure you will make your goal.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP, and Congratulations on your Change. With MFP pals, I know you will soon be celebrating your success.
    One piece of advice.........Take some "Before" Pictures even if you hate it, and even if you don't post them. I gaurantee some day you will be THANKFUL that you have them.
  • mjmtxk
    mjmtxk Posts: 33
    Options
    Welcome! My tagline is not "The Heavy Revy" for nothing. Knocking on 40's door. I've had the head knowledge of what to do for years but neither the will nor the effort to make it right. If I've learned anything in my up and down journey is it isn't about the day to day but the journey. You can't let a bad day, a gain of a pound here or there, a drop in motivation derail what you know you need to do. It isn't about "losing weight", it is about getting healthy and taking care of your body. The weight loss is simply a by product of doing that.

Dig into this site, connect with others and learn all you can. I pray you have great success. If you are looking for a friend to add, feel free to add me. I'm a married pastor and father of two. (I always say that because I NEVER want any lady to feel that they will get anything but encouragement from me.) :-) I'll do my best to encourage you along the way. Good luck!