pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Nope, you can have your cake, and eat it too.... lol

Just remember to log it!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    True that!

One thing that used to really infuriate me is when my former co-worker would assume because I was watching what I ate (and in truth sometimes I really wasn't) that I couldn't have treats (mean while he would sit in front of my desk and chow down in 3 bites all kinds of goodies AND this man was overweight himself) :grumble:

Heh - I feel better now too. Enjoy the cake!
  • curlhair
    Options
    i love cake!

CONFESSION: sometimes i eat a really high-calorie dessert in place of dinner.

yikes!:blushing: :bigsmile: :blushing: :bigsmile:
  • EvilPIB
    EvilPIB Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Wow, I really do fell better. I replace health food with garbage at least one every two weeks. MMMMM cake, cookies, POTATO CHPS, soda... mmmm:heart::drinker:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I still eat my "junk foods", but I eat them less and with better moderation.
    I had two mini twix bars as a part of my dinner last night.
    So yummy!
    I can't deny foods or I will binge, and binge badly!!
  • deaddolly
    deaddolly Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Denying stuff only leads to failure. I have a cheat meal every now and then. I try to make my cheat portions smaller. Then, if I don't lose that week or stay the same, I get really discouraged.
    Guess that's just life!
    I wish we'd all been blessed with skinny genes!
    And, I haven't announced my weight loss to anyone via FB. It's true, people watch for you to fail.
    How's every one else been handling their healthy eating? ( I hate the word diet!)
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    q91h8u7vd461.jpeg
  • owieprone
    owieprone Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    q91h8u7vd461.jpeg

i like your thinking Jacqueline.

I refer to birthdays as Cake day, because it's more fun that way, and it reminds the birthday person that i like cake and to make sure to bring some to work for me. Further to this, when i am ill i demand a 'celebration' cake to cheer me up (traditional british birthday cake is my fave, failing that - unadulterated cheesecake or a custard slice).

On a side note: crimbo is food and prezzie day; easter is bunny-eggpoo day (seeing as i don't believe in santa or jesus).

I do not have an unhealthy relationship with food. Food is fuel.. i fuel like i'm a fully loaded hercules with a short runway.
  • sedentarygeek
    sedentarygeek Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I reward myself with a small piece of dove chocolate if I'm under my calorie limit for the day and if I've avoided cheating. It helps me stay on track! Gives me something to look forward to s well :) So enjoy your cake!!! :D