Shred Day 10 Results

Options
Hi there

I know a lot of us are doing the 30 Day Shred and its a tough workout! Before buying it I did lots of searches for results on here to see if it was worth buying and find it really motivating to read about others success so here's mine after 10 Days

BUST Day 1 -37in Day 10 - 35in LOSS - 2inches

WAIST Day 1- 30in Day10 - 29in LOSS - 1 inch

TUMMY Day1- 35in Day10 - 33in LOSS - 2inches

HIPS Day1- 39.5 Day10- 37.5 LOSS- 2inches

ARMS Day1- 12in Day10- 11.5 LOSS- 1 inch

LEFT
THIGH Day1-23.5in Day10-22.5 in LOSS-1inch

RIGHT
THIGH Day1-23in Day10-22in LOSS-1inch

ABOVE
KNEES Day1-17in Day10-16.5in LOSS-1inch

II INCHES lost in total :love:

I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised by this. I havn't weighed myself because I'm not really focusing on the scales but how I look and feel. I'm 5ft 3 and 137 pounds and really just want to get my body fat down and tone up.

Looking forward to the results from the next 20 days and beyond.

Good luck to all you shredders out there :flowerforyou:

Replies

• theladyearthangel
    theladyearthangel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow dramatic results for a short time period!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Mairgheal
    Mairgheal Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Wow that's amazing!

I've only just started it (day 3 today), but only measured my hips and waist. Must measure the rest as well, like you did. You must really notice it in your clothes, don't you?
  • Sallerina84
    Sallerina84 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    wow well done!

I've just done day 13, and I'm so annoyed that I never measured myself before I started! But I definitely feel my clothes fitting looser and I've lost about 5lbs.x
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Wow! I have 30DS, maybe I should try it again given your wonderful results. Well done
  • LORR79
    LORR79 Posts: 55
    Options
    Thanks for your replies :smile:

Mairgheal,I am noticing it in my clothes. My fiancee is going to be the best man at his friends wedding 3 weeks on Saturday and the dress I bought was tight and now it fits :happy:

Wish I had taken photos but its not too late. You should definetly measure all over,it all adds up.