NSV!

Options
Okk so I have been overweight my entire life and have been a tom-boy that whole time too just because it was easier to find guys clothes to fit me :( Every single year I try to find a nice girls coat that will fit me and look great! Every year I have failed and binged because of it :( This year I went to try some on and again nothing would fit properly. I went back a few times because my family shops at this one place all the time and a few weeks after I didn't fit in them I tried a nice black one on and... it fit!!!! Not only in my upper arms which are pretty large but I can also wear a sweater underneath!!! I couldn't believe it want totally wanted to cry. My mother bought it for me right then because she knows how I've struggled with coats!! So now I have a super cute GIRL dress coat and I look AMAZING in it! lol Hoping to put pics up soon! Sorry for rambling on it just meant sooo much to me that I wanted to share!

Replies

• Natalie0506
    Natalie0506 Posts: 163
    Options
    That is awesome!!!!!! I definately know the struggle with coats, and that is just amazing. Way to go!
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Progress is being made and that is a great success story! Keep up the good work and you will experience many more such victories along the way!
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's awesome!!!!
  • JeanK56
    JeanK56 Posts: 76
    Options
    That's fantastic!
  • jeannas
    jeannas Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am truly happy for you!
  • sclosson
    sclosson Posts: 120
    Options
    Congrats! You have obviously done a great job so far!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Good for you! It's great to see all your hard work pay off. Enjoy that coat!
  • maryritt529
    Options
    Good for you!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
  • Merihell
    Merihell Posts: 7
    Options
    Congrats, that's what i call a real milestone! Well done. :smile:
  • katiejo2011
    katiejo2011 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Great job. I know the feeling. I have a super cute Jacket in my closet that doesn't fit and I can't wait for the day it fits again.
  • Kristen713
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! My hunny is going to take me out for a night on the town Friday to show me off lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!