10 lbs Lighter by Memorial Day

Options

Replies

• gatorflyer
    gatorflyer Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    April 12 weight: 190.6 (down 1.6 I believe)
  • BlueSkies_12
    BlueSkies_12 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    week 2 check-in:
    lost 1.4 lbs this week
    2.4 total
    7.6lbs to go!
  • masonsmomma
    masonsmomma Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Checking in!
    3/29: 114.4 lbs
    4/5: 113.0 lbs
    ***4/12: 111.2 lbs (CW) ***

I lost 1.8 pounds this week :)

Need to lose 6.8 more pounds by memorial day!

Good luck everyone!!!
  • oboegirl
    oboegirl Posts: 22
    Options
    Too late to join?

I'll give it a shot.

Starting at 204.
  • emiskins
    emiskins Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Can I join in on this starting today?! =) I just happened to run across it.!
    Yes, I will add you in.
  • JennWhit10
    Options
    Yes, I will add you in.

Awesome. Do I just comment on this topic everytime.? Im new to this so I have trouble finding certain posts.
    4/12: 140 lbs.
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Yes, I will add you in.

Awesome. Do I just comment on this topic everytime.? Im new to this so I have trouble finding certain posts.
    4/12: 140 lbs.

Yes, you just post on here every Tue. Good Luck.
  • SarahR1984
    SarahR1984 Posts: 212
    Options
    current weight 157... but I was 154 a few days ago! I hate this water weight! I keep bouncing all over the place! :mad:
  • brit1329
    brit1329 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Ugh. Only down .2 lbs today so 7.6 lbs to go. I had some late night chips and cheese dips so I think a lot of it may be water retention because I was down to 138 Saturday morning.
  • desirez131
    desirez131 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm in..157lbs starting weight..lets do it!
  • EmelyJ
    EmelyJ Posts: 208
    Options
    current weight 157... but I was 154 a few days ago! I hate this water weight! I keep bouncing all over the place! :mad:

You should try weighing your self at the same time everyday. I normally weight myself every morning or once a week in the morning right after I wake up and use the restroom.
  • whatupskinnyjeans
    whatupskinnyjeans Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    great idea!! im at 147... hoping to be 137 by then (or less) hope i can join
  • daisy89
    daisy89 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    April 12: 136.2

Not much of a loss, but I've seriously been bogged down with essays
    and work. I haven't been able to work out.

I just ordered a Polar FT7 though, and it should get here this week!
    Hopefully it'll be used! Lol. =]
  • ivyann73deleted
    Options
    No change. The scale is not my friend this week. :(
  • shelli1982
    shelli1982 Posts: 133
    Options
    i'm down a whopping 0.2 this week, i think total is now 2.4. Oh well, gotta do better next week! Good luck to everyone!
  • phol54
    phol54 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm down a pound! 170.5!
  • laydeedancer
    Options
    Checking in:

Starting weight: 194.8
    Today's weight: 192.2

As of this morning, I am at 191.
    3.8 down, 6.2 to go! :D
  • emiskins
    emiskins Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone that was in my 10 lbs by Memorial Day challenge group, you can start posting your weights and/or progress here. I would really like to keep a chart running of our group, but to help me out and just in case our group gets too big, please post your progress and/or weight in this thread every Tuesday (or Wednesday). Also say how much weight you have left to lose until you reach the 10 lbs. And I can keep track that way. We can also use this to post motivational thoughts and whatever challenges we are experiencing. When this thread fills up I will start another! Thanks :):bigsmile:

From this point forward, this group will not be accepting new members. It is just gettting to big. If you were interested in joining, I would suggest starting your own group - I know you will get a fantastic response!!!
  • berniemay
    berniemay Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Dang it. I forgot to log in this morning. This morning's weight was 137 lbs.
  • RhondaFudge
    Options
    I really want to get under 180 before school lets out for summer. This weekend will be one year since I had my baby girl and I still have about 10 pounds of baby weight to lose, on top of the 30 lbs like like to lose. For a grand total of 40 pounds. It seems so overwhelming to think about 40 pounds but 10 pounds my memorial day seems possible, :happy:

1203342.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods