what is the best low cal tortilla wrap

Options
mrsbuzz
mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
Looking for a yummy low cal tortilla wrap....what is your favorite and where can you find them. Thanks!

Replies

• drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    dempster's bodywise. 80 cals per wrap.

find them @ grocery store - think most should have them.

alternatively, the weight watcher one's are okay as well.

Have heard LaTortilla makes good ones, but I've never had.
  • BatCola
    BatCola Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I use pita...
  • laurabeth02
    Options
    Mission Life Balance - Whole Wheat Tortillas Plus! has only 120 calories and I think it is pretty tasty!
  • dkpav
    dkpav Posts: 9
    Options
    At Super Target there is "Flatout bread". It's flat bread, but it's thinner and really like a tortilla. It's bigger than a typical tortilla for 90 calories. It's shaped like a large oval. There is a website you can google, too, that has some yummy recipes...in fact last night I made personal pizzas for my family last night with the italian herb flatout bread... sooo good and large serving, lots of toppings including cheese and chicken for 300 calories. I want to make quesadillas next with them.
  • Kerriperkins
    Kerriperkins Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    This makes for a excellent wrap -Flatout Bread - Flatbread Multi-Grain With Flax has 100 calories

Also tried LaTortilla Factory smart & delicious brand - 80 calories. These are ok, but I wasn't that impressed
  • countryrunner
    countryrunner Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    La Tortilla Factory is my favorite. They have no animal products in them which to me is great. The ones I eat are only 100 calories per serving, 3.5 grams of fat and 12 grams of fiber.
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    La Tortilla Factory - Smart & Delicious
    50 Calories
    2g Fat
    10g Carbs
  • Amhogue323
    Options
    Santa Fe Co. Home Style Whole Wheat Torillas. 100 Calories, 7 grams of Fiber and only 13 Carbs. I bought them at Sam's Club last week and they taste way better than Flat Out Wraps to me. Both are a good healthy choice.
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    The La Tortilla Smart & Delicious are really good and have a good texture. You can get them in two sizes that are 50 and 100 calories each. They also make a low carb one that's kind of in between the other two sizes but the texture is sorta off on those to me.

The low carb one and larger of the Smart & Delicious are both larger than then Flatout breads. I use the flatout breads for personal pizzas (cuz they taste better cooked) and for the occasional wrap sandwich, if it's something I can grill to make the wrap taste better. But I use the tortillas for burritos and cold wraps.

Though, they're all decently high-ish in sodium and carbs. Even the low-carb ones are only really low if you go by net carbs and subtract the fiber, otherwise they're still 17g of carbs.
  • Kinnder
    Kinnder Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Joseph's Lavash is very good, too. 100 calories per wrap (and they're big).
  • youngtweezy
    youngtweezy Posts: 183
    Options
    Ole! Healthy Healthy Life Style Xtreme Wellness High Fiber, Low Carb- Tortillas. For 71 calories, you get 12g of fiber. It's low carb and high protein for a tortilla. They sell it at Walmart for about $3.
  • mrsbuzz
    mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone!!!