Which 30Day Shred Circuit do you hate and love?

Options
2»

Replies

• HollyRutledge
    HollyRutledge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 7 of level one and have never done the other levelsbut what I can not stand is the jumping jacks! Simple I know but I freaking HATE them!

i hate the jumping jacks, too!

I will surely 3rd this!!!!!
  • Belloise
    Belloise Posts: 7
    Options
    In L1 i hated the jumping jacks and jump rope. I'm on Day 6 of L2 and the hate the v-raises they kill. My arms are not strong enough for it.
  • sparkle327
    Options
    Hate:
    I totally hate the jumping jacks too! Who knew? (Level 1 and 2)
    Can't stand the v-raise!! (Level 2)
    Can't stand the double jump rope. (Level 2)

Love:
    I love the plank jacks and the plank you do while jumping forward and back. (Level 2)

Like:
    I like the walk out plank/push up because I am getting better at it each time. (Level 2)

I have not made it to Level 3 yet. I'm scared to even think about it. I have 5 more sessions of Level 2 to gol
  • gatedialer
    gatedialer Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I am only on Level 1, day 6, but the cardio kicks my butt. I end up jogging in place (holding my girls because my sports bra is not good) and I do the punches, but the jumping jacks are hard on my chest. Strength is O.K., even the sit-ups were fine for me. We will see what I say about Level 2 when I start it!!!!

Wait until you get to Level 3 and do all the cardio (punches, butt kicks, AND jumping jacks) with weights. It's awful, but so worth it

Oh no!!! LOL
  • deborahbannister
    Options
    Ugh I hate the chair squats with the v raise, the double jump ropes, and anything plank she makes you do lol! Those hard ones though are the ones that do the most for the body unfortunately!