in five weeks you would weigh...

Options
2»

Replies

• amberpaigee
    Options
    That's a good idea!! :smile:

In five weeks I will weigh 130.8lbs! THAT'S 2LBS UNDER MY GOAL WEIGHT! YAY! Feeling very motivated now! :flowerforyou:
  • theresnoeggs
    theresnoeggs Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    WTG!

I also track that number in the notes section daily.
    i think now, I have to average it out as well.
  • Carm52
    Carm52 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Good idea! I'm going to try that :o) P.S. GREAT JOB!
  • lucieluss
    lucieluss Posts: 34
    Options
    i always like to see the" in 5 weeks" but i never thought of reording it, this is such a good idea, thanks for sharing this, and awsome work to you!!!!
  • sdirbder
    sdirbder Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. I am going to start keeping track as well. I liked the idea of using the comment section. Thanks.
  • terri0702
    terri0702 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Fantastic idea I will track this in my daily notes.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    thanks, everyone! if anyone wants, i have a handy little excel chart all ready to go. send me a message if you like and i'll send it to you via your personal email. the bugger of it is actually waiting for a whole five weeks to see your results, but once you're there, you have something to compare in every weigh in day.
  • MommyLumpkin
    Options
    What a great idea! I'm going to d othat too!
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful. According to MFP in 5 wks 'll be 140lbs which is my goal. I shall track it from today onwards. Thanks and well done
  • jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    way to beat the system!!! That is a way to stay motivated!! Great idea & Congrats to you:)
  • kacylaine
    kacylaine Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Mine says in 5 weeks I will weigh 167, but I'm pregnant, so it LIES! :laugh:
  • myvenus
    myvenus Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    great idea, thank you for sharing..I will start doing the same :happy:
  • tsmith6569
    Options
    good to know! and Congrats, thats a big accomplishment!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    thanks for posting! i have been wondering if that's accurate for people. i should try the same as you! good idea ;)
  • pinme13
    pinme13 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Great Idea I am going to try that!
  • angp7711
    angp7711 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Congrats on doing even better than the predictions. I put my note 5 wks ahead in my journal every Friday so when I finally get there I will have something to rate my progress. I can't wait to get to that first 5 wk mark.

smiles :)
    Ang
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!