What is your goal?

Options

Replies

• Walorie
    Walorie Posts: 44
    Options
    Mine is to reach my goal of 165# AND be off all meds by the end of the year. Still have a ways to go...but each day I give it my all...I WILL reach it!
  • mmellor
    mmellor Posts: 146
    Options
    Ultimately, I would love to lose 30 pounds (long term) however short term goal is 10 pounds by June 15th...I'm very frustrated because it is such a slow process for me! One day at a time!
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    healthy n toned 140 -135....=)
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    My big goal is 165.. I haven't weighed that little since probably 9th grade.. My small goal is to be in ONEderland by Thanksgiving which is more than doable.
  • Ruffles20
    Ruffles20 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    To be at least 130lb by June 28th.

Also to be able to run in the Mud Run in Oct!
  • Wileyjoe
    Wileyjoe Posts: 282
    Options
    my goal is to reach 10% body fat.
  • Jasper5085
    Jasper5085 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Slow & Steady Hopefully Wins the Race for Me!

I weigh 244lbs. I just lost a lb since joining on sunday! My long term goal is to weigh 150lbs and stay that way. My short term goal is to get under 200lbs. I have a long road ahead of me.

Kim
  • ShawnaPE
    ShawnaPE Posts: 14
    Options
    My goal is to reach 165 lbs but my mini goal is to get to 180 by the end of July, which would be 20 lbs from my current weight.
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I have lots of goals.

*Marathon 2013
    *1/2 Marathon 2012
    *5 and 10K races this year.
    *15% body fat (I'm not sure what time frame is reasonable for this)
    *Drop from xl clothes to medium clothes
    *Drop 25lbs by July 1
    *Drop 8 lbs by next Saturday (I know this isn't going to happen, but that was my goal)
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    175 is my overall goal.
    Right now it's to get out of the 200's. Which is about 12.7lbs away and I'd love to do that by Mother's Day.
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Well 130 is my overall goal
    and right now it is to be in Onederland 6 pounds away and i hope to be there soon !~
  • Meganne1982
    Meganne1982 Posts: 451
    Options
    My goal is to not feel fat anymore. I have no idea what weight that will happen at. I just hope it happens.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Mines 197 and my plan was to lose 100lbs in a years time ...... at the pace im at I might make it early prolly Oct
  • tehwhoaman
    Options
    I'd like to ultimately reach my old Army weight of 176, but for now I'm shooting for 190 just to get life long habits started. Doing great so far:D! wooo!
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    here's mine.
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    My original goal was 135, I have added a bit now though and its 125lb. 29lb to go :D
  • hairspray74
    Options
    90 lbs in a month, you need to set something more realistic, thats 22.5 lbs per week! I have a long term goal of 60 lbs, I set 3 20lb goals, I kicked the first one in the but, and I'm 8 lbs into the second one! I would like to lose the remaining 32 lbs by my birthday June 18th! If I do it then great, if I don't do it til July 18th or August 18th then oh well I'm know I'm doing my best!
  • choconut02
    Options
    Fantastic weight loss. I need the same results. Also need pals.
  • choconut02
    Options
    good outlook
  • lvcsy1
    lvcsy1 Posts: 28
    Options
    My goal is to weigh 130 by June 1st!! 16 more pounds to go, and this time i'm going to KEEP IT OFF!! =)