New to Fitness Pal

Options
Hello everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kim. I am a mom of 4 beautiful children, 18,17,9, & 7. I am trying to lose weight for me. I am just not happy being this big. I don't mind curves I mind FAT! I started in January trying to lose weight but it has been an uphill battle. Many things factor into the problem. I am addressing them one by one. I started blogging in January also. My blog has helped wonders. That is how I found My Fitness Pal. One of my fellow bloggers suggested it so I thought I would give it a try.

With all that Good luck to you all! :smile:

Check out my WLJ blog at http://tjkemommy.wordpress.com

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Welcome KIM! Good luck to you on your journey :)
  • TonysMiss
    TonysMiss Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best wishes to you!!! Add me if you wish!
    I have a 17 (almost 18, lord help me) daughter.........
    Have a great day!!
  • tehwhoaman
    Options
    Hey, I've only been using this site for about a week now and I'm starting to see results. It definately helps when you're actually knowledgeable of what you're eating and the consequences it may have :P. If you're looking for friends you may add me, I have quite a few helpful tips for excercising if you ever need it :). Good luck to you on your journey otherwise!
  • karla1083
    karla1083 Posts: 19
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck!
  • alliecat40
    alliecat40 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! Check into the site daily because it helps you stay focused. I have lost 38.6 lbs. since Jan. 14, 2011. I started using the site 3 weeks later and I enjoy reading about other peoples successes. It keeps me motivated. If you like you can add me as a friend.
  • shakemybooty
    shakemybooty Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Kjanthony
    Kjanthony Posts: 39
    Options
    welcomw kim good luck to you. i love the ability to see exactly how many calories i am eating in a day! helps you keep focused.
  • tjkemommy
    tjkemommy Posts: 15
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for your warm welcome! The support is welcomed.