Not weight related but

Options
im having a really crap, feeling down day.. I could cry and for what reason you say?

I don't have a clue :o(

Sorry I just needed rant

Replies

• alexbowser
    alexbowser Posts: 322
    Options
    Sometimes, for me it feels really good to have a long hard cry. It helps me reboot emotionally and get back to normal.
  • Amy62575
    Amy62575 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I don't know where you live, but the weather here is CRAP and sometimes that makes me wanna cry. It's rainy, miserable and cold. :sad:
  • gooberr4
    gooberr4 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    i felt this way a couple of days ago. I tried to work out and couldn't, felt really emotional about everything, and just couldn't function right.

Try not to get wrapped up in it...it'll pass.

hope ur day gets better :)
  • Erie85
    Erie85 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey, I think you should go ahead and cry. I agree with Alex that it can make you feel better. Sometimes I think we all have moments where we feel down and have no idea why...I hope your day gets better :-)
  • liquidsunsine
    Options
    Hey, that's my weather too. Funny, I've always associated bad weather with, "it's time to go in the kitchen and bake something". I love baking from scratch and have been doing so since I was about 11. And most of it was when the weather was bad.
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    When I have days such as those, I cry then I exercise. It takes my mind off of whatever is bothering me and when I'm done I end up feeling better.

I hope your day gets better!
  • loopyrach
    loopyrach Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks all, I'm in the uk and we weather is overcast.

I don't like feel in this way would love to go to the gym and work out get rid of feeling this way but I can't as I have no one to look after my girls.

I don't want to to eat anything either have lost my appetite
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Sounds like TOM is knocking on your door! Maybe find a great pic of a tropical island for your wallpaper on the computer? Something to make you smile.