Anybody try Vitalictious Vita Tops?

Options
I'm thinking about ordering some of the Triple Chocolate Chunk Vita Tops off of amazon. They are kosher and the nutrition facts look really good. Just curious to know if anybdy has tried them... Yummy or gross? Thanks!!! :)

Replies

• Wuggums
    Wuggums Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    mmmm.....Deep Chocolate Vitatop.....yummy!! I wasn't a big fan of the other flavors, but the chocolate one is great!
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    I love the chocolate ones and the Vita Brownies and the cranberry ones (cranberry bran or something??). I don't like any of the others.
  • TigressStripes
    TigressStripes Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yeah, the chocolate is really good. Didn't particularly like the corn variety - those are the only two my local supermarket carries.
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    They are YUMMY. I have gotten the sugar free velvety chocolate. OMGosh, now I want one. LOL
  • AngiMoss
    AngiMoss Posts: 77
    Options
    I love those things! Some flavors are better than others. They are an awesome treat. I love to put a blob of fat free Cool Whip on top. Or a little smear of peanut butter. They are delicious on their own though too.
  • Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    LOVE them. I eat them for dessert. I heat a chocolate one up for 30 seconds and then top it with Eating Right no sgar added vanilla ice cream (90 cals for 1/2 cup).
  • JCGilbert
    JCGilbert Posts: 33
    Options
    Vita tops & muffins are GREAT! Even my daughters love them. The corn bread variety is dry & tasteless, the cran-bran are Great. My girls like any of the choc kind. Other than having to purchase a large amt, they are fabulous. They DO freeze/thaw well, so make sure you have some room in the freezer! Good Luck
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    HECK YEAH!!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! In fact, I eat one almost every day... I eat the tops and the muffins. I like all of the chocolate varieties and I the cran bran. I always heat them up for 20-30 seconds though or they can be a bit grainy. Fat Free Cool Whip on top is amazing!
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    LOVE these, but i did not care for the triple chocolate variety (I like to heat them til they are warm like freshly baked cake, and the white choc turns into nasty looking oil). The Deep Choc is wonderful, with a little light cream cheese and fruit it's like having a restaurant dessert for <150 cal. I also really like the pumpkin and apple flavors, they can even work as part of breakfast or mid-day snacks.
  • Sueboo31
    Sueboo31 Posts: 128
    Options
    If you have Publix near you they sometimes have them buy one get one free. Personally they are okay but evey
    one seems to love them. I actually like the corn flavor. I toast it and put a smidge of butter. And the chocolate I put a tbsp of fat free cool whip.
  • waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the deep chocoloate vitamuffins and vitabrownies. I eat them plain or have the brownie with a sugar free pudding and fat free whipped topping. They are the best things created!!!!!!
  • Five8feelingreat
    Options
    i LOVE the deep chocolate flavor, which i heat up for exactly 12 seconds in the microwave. i'm not a big fan of the banana nut flavor. i plan on ordering the fancy chocolate flavors online soon!
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm so excited to order these... the chocolate ones look super yummy! I just have to decide which ones to go with now :)
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I love the chocolate ones too! I tried the banana nut and it was kinda gross. The sugar free chocolate ones are just as tasty!! They're the only vita tops I buy now. I find them cheapest in my area at target.
  • JoAnnLeahMurphy
    Options
    I have the chocolate/chocolate chip ones, and I really didn't like them at all. Nor did my kids...but I hope you do! I know my friend LOVES them and she recommended them to me, but they did not do the trick for me at all. But it really comes down to your own likes and dislikes...cheers,
    jo
  • peimomof2
    peimomof2 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Can you buy these in the grocery stores in Canada?
  • Lunachic77
    Lunachic77 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I picked some up for the first time this weekend at Target in the freezer section. I bought the Apple Crumb and Banana Nut. I needed some good filler calories for my breakfast. I defrost one the night before and it's ready to go in the morning. They are pretty good. They are moist, sticky and not too sweet...I would even venture to say that they are barely sweet. But they are satisfying and have a good texture and you can't beat the fact that they are only 100 cals and chocked full of vitamins. I think I may try the chocolate ones or the corn muffin ones.
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Anybody know if it's cheaper to order them online or buy in the store?
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options

We dont have them in the stores here and I think the flavors are really limited in stores too. But, they usually have sales/specials online that may be benefical. I always order online and get a lot because then you save on shipping. Good luck :)
  • waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Options

If you sign up at their website: www.vitalicious.com. They send you coupons through email. I went to Target and bought a 12 pack of deep chocolate vitatops for 12.49.. Then I have the 5% debit card..So its basically a 1.00 a vitatop. They also have them at Publix and Kroger.