For My Fellow Ladies With Large Breasts

Options
2»

Replies

• BettyandVeronica
    BettyandVeronica Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Yeah im from the UK also and love Figleaves. Im a 38G! I would also recommend Bravissimo! They do clothes also that fit larger busted ladies without being frumpy everywhere else! :wink:

AH YE OLDE Bravissimo...theu are ridiculously expensive though. I found a picture pretty colourful bra and it was £60.I couldn't believe it. I was like bloody hell. Sadly they don't do 32 J's at most other cheapie places. If only high street did my size.I'd love to be a DD again.
  • amarie36
    amarie36 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Figleaves is great! But i now have a problem that with losing the weight mine have gotten bigger!! I was a 42FF now im a 38GG/H depending where i shop!! I was expecting these to go first!!

Wow bigger? Thats interesting. I've been up and down in weight a few times and my size hasn't changed. I'd be hate to go bigger!
  • xerinx2011
    xerinx2011 Posts: 222
    Options
    Yep ive lost 8.5 inches from waist, 6 from my hips and 5 from underbust but have put on 1.5 inches around the bust!! I have no idea how that works but thats my body for you!!
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    OMG, thank u!
  • andyxbear
    andyxbear Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    *bump* Thanks! I'll have to check this out later since the website is restricted where I am right now.
  • ThinspiredButterfly
    Options
    i wish i had some :'[ donate ur bewbies please? :D
  • Taith
    Taith Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    in4largeboobs.