A jello a day keeps the temptations away :)

Options
A little experimentation in the kitchen and voila! Jogurt! I eat this every night for dessert to satisfy my nagging sweet tooth ;)

To make the base, combine 6 oz. Greek yogurt (like Fage, Dannon, or Chobani), 1 T. sugar free/fat free jello and 1 packet of sweetener (I like Splenda). Next, add any toppings that you like! Here are some of my favorite combinations:

base (using SF/FF chocolate jello) + 1 T. PB2+ 4 T FF Reddi-Whip
Stats: Cals: 148, Carbs: 18, Fat: 1, Protein: 18, Sugar: 10, Calcium: 21

base (using SF/FF butterscotch jello) + 1/2 C cubed apple + 1 T. Walden Farm's caramel dip
Stats: Cals: 158, Carbs: 24, Fat: 0, Protein: 15, Sugar: 15, Calcium: 20

base (using SF/FF cheesecake jello) + 1/2 C mixed berries + 1 T. slivered almonds + 4 T FF Reddi-Whip
Stats: Cals: 205, Carbs: 26, Fat: 4, Protein: 18, Sugar: 16, Calcium: 21

Enjoy!

Replies

• Kasey_Ford
    Kasey_Ford Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Doesn't sound half bad. My biggest fear is YOGURT! I hate the stuff. Unless it's the Yoplait Whips Key Lime Pie. Even then, I can't get all of it down, cuz the aftertaste gets me. :/ Does the jello take away that weird yogurt-y aftertaste? Anyway, gonna give ur recipe a shot. Thanks for posting!
  • CandeesLand
    CandeesLand Posts: 200
    Options
    I'm assuming the jello is still in powder form when you add it?
  • ikeinmass
    ikeinmass Posts: 17
    Options
    Is it dry Jello mix or pudding mix you're adding to the yogurt? I never heard of those flavors in jello.
  • sophiessweets
    Options
    It's 1 T. of dry powder. Jello makes other great SF and FF flavors like white chocolate, chocolate fudge, pistachio, lemon, etc.

And yep, the jello helps with the tartness from the Greek yogurt. Give it a try and message me with what you think!
  • raven1114
    raven1114 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    i think she's referring to Jell-O brand pudding and not actual wiggly jiggly jello.
  • lilanglica
    lilanglica Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    sounds good, im gonna try one:)