Who's your celebrity look-a-like?

Options

Replies

• Cherrycandy
    Cherrycandy Posts: 200
    Options
    Ive been told I look like Tim McGraw on many occasions. I even played a double of him at his concerts a handful of times.

Yep, you do!
  • Laura80111
    Laura80111 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    I've been told Jane Fonda, especially when I was younger. It usually happens when someone hears my voice first...personally I don't get it...even my husband says he sees it at times:wink: But what makes it interesting is that it's by people that I don't know, usually at a store and those are at different places throughout the country. it's probably happened about a dozen times to me:ohwell:
  • arosegeo
    arosegeo Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    to Newmammaluv

try a different pic
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I've been told Jane Fonda, especially when I was younger. It usually happens when someone hears my voice first...personally I don't get it...even my husband says he sees it at times:wink: But what makes it interesting is that it's by people that I don't know, usually at a store and those are at different places throughout the country. it's probably happened about a dozen times to me:ohwell:

yes!! you totally do!
  • arosegeo
    arosegeo Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    i did two pics (my profile and the one of me in the gray vest and my hair up) and on both i got high percents with Jared Padalaki(75 and 90), which is cool because he is hot.
    i also got:

Reese Witherspoon
    Clair Danes
    Owen Wilson
    and others
  • sarahleelee
    sarahleelee Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I always get Katherine Heigl and Charlize Theron...and in the summer (when I'm tan) Jessica Alba. :)
  • Scarletblue
    Scarletblue Posts: 255
    Options
    When I was younger way younger Soliel moon fry- remember Punky Brewster
    then as I got older middle school- and Beetle Juice came out - I was called Lydia
    I have been called Liza minelli, Christina Ricci, Fairuza Balk all the big eyed brown haired girls in film.
  • mixmastermolly
    Options
    I've always heard Kate Bosworth. I did that celebrity look-alike thing and she was my match lol.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    being hawaiian, I always get mistaken for Don Ho...even though he's dead. Maybe that's worse.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    I get WInonna Ryder A LOT.
    Which I dont see, and think is kinda weird...
    and shes got the same bday as me. heh
  • WWE_chick
    WWE_chick Posts: 86
    Options
    I'm not sure who I look like, in the past I was told Raven Symone........I don't see it but I do think she is very pretty so I take it as a compliment
    69299_1437049531825_1400597426_30992982_5730840_n.jpg

I think you could totally pass for jordin sparks sister : )
    Jordin Sparks has never even crossed my mind but I think she is pretty as well so thank you :)
    Now if only I could be as tall as her

@thecanface
    I totally see Nicole Scherizinger 4 you
  • lotuscab2
    Options
    A FATTER verison of Julia Louis-Dreyfus. lol :P
  • SethLexico
    Options
    rachel bilson lol
  • scandalyssa
    Options
    i often get serinda swan from smallville. maybe i can see the eyebrows but i think she's a whole lot prettier.

th_ha.jpg
  • scandalyssa
    Options
    this is my last attempt at making it bigger. obviously i'm technologically challenged.....
    :angry:

ha-1.jpg
  • WWE_chick
    WWE_chick Posts: 86
    Options
    this is my last attempt at making it bigger. obviously i'm technologically challenged.....
    :angry:

ha-1.jpg

You two could be sisters!
  • ahanson6
    ahanson6 Posts: 102
    Options
    I used to get Sandra Bullock and Kirsty Alley before I gained weight. I haven't been compared to a celeb in a long time, though. Now people just tell me that I look "JUST LIKE my best friend from high school/ kindergarden teacher/friends mom/..." etc. I guess I look like a lot of people.
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    When my hair is died all black and I wear it down and curly I always got compared to chilli from tlc I don't see it especially since I've got like 100lbs on her haha but I'll take it
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    wow.. you totally do look like her... but only from saved by the bell.. Very pretty :-)
  • Carm52
    Carm52 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    When I was younger, and Jennifer Lopez was in Selena, I got her a lot....Now, A "chubbier" Jessica Alba haha....one day!! Any thoughts?!