What music motivates you?

Options
Are there any songs or artists in particular that help you get through your workout?

Replies

• Nina_Crowson
    Options
    haah your going to laugh but, the new britney spears cd, femme fatale.
    The whole cd is upbeat and i workout to the beat of the songs!! LOL. Other than that i like pop upbeat music! LOL :o)
  • jdix000
    jdix000 Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm a guns n roses guy......
  • n0pants3ver
    n0pants3ver Posts: 175
    Options
    Pierce The Veil <3
  • cat3nv
    cat3nv Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Depends on what I am doing? Blackeyed peas have a good beat to work out to.
  • arosegeo
    arosegeo Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    i listen to like pop rock and screamo like escape the fate, cute is what we aim for, and my chemical romance ect
  • bbush18
    bbush18 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    click click boom by saliva...it helps me get the last couple mins of cardio done at an all out pace!!
  • ashmom86
    ashmom86 Posts: 117
    Options
    Black Eyed Peas for sure!!! But any hip-hop will do :glasses:
  • amg_89
    amg_89 Posts: 184
    Options
    if i really need some motivation, rage against the machine always pulls me through. normally i'm a weezer girl :)
  • LiL_MisS_C
    LiL_MisS_C Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Anything I can easily dance or sing (badly) to. :D
  • LynnW52
    LynnW52 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Any Phil Collins or Genesis song that is fast or upbeat - and yes I am a dork :tongue:
  • AngelaPowPowPOW
    Options
    Motley Crue. :heart:
  • crawdiddy01
    Options
    I dunno why but Kanye West's Pwer always helps me run better!
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Ozzy, Zombie, Metallica, AC/DC, Killswitch Engage...a lot of people can't handle that music, but it gets me fired up!
  • Melissajojo3
    Options
    pitbull and lil jon.. that music gets me going and going like the energizer bunny :)
  • scaryfairy81
    Options
    I like rock and metal when I'm on the elliptical or lifting weights! But I love hip hop and Latin music when I do Zumba.
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I've been listening to a lot of My Chemical Romance lately, mostly Danger Days because it's such a fun, upbeat album.

Adam Lambert, Tokio Hotel, Lady Gaga, Aqua, Cinema Bizarre, Toy Box - Anything that has a unique, fun sound usually gets me up and going :D
  • Meganne1982
    Meganne1982 Posts: 451
    Options
    Jay Z always motivates me when I listen to him working out... which is funny cuz I'm not really an overall hip-hop fan. But when it comes to working out... I got 99 problems, but motivation ain't one :)
  • haylayne81
    Options
    haah your going to laugh but, the new britney spears cd, femme fatale.
    The whole cd is upbeat and i workout to the beat of the songs!! LOL. Other than that i like pop upbeat music! LOL :o)
  • jamie1076
    Options
    rocky theme song
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options
    I love pain songs for getting through the intense workouts....... Twilight Zone by Golden Earring, Warrior by Disturbed....