Buddies for me and those who have 100 lbs to lose!

hunni70
hunni70 Posts: 57
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Hi i'm looking for friends who are in there for the long haul and have 100 lbs to lose or more i think i'll need the long term support as i will be here a long time!! All welcome but if you do have a lot to lose than it'd be great to have you along for the ride. Thanks
:smile:

Replies

• lailenm
    lailenm Posts: 203 Member
    Hi there! I'm looking to lose about 250. I know I definitely need support, but I love to give it, too. :]
  • ChunTingO
    ChunTingO Posts: 225 Member
    hello!!! i have like 100 to lose! so hit me up i need the support too
  • I am also looking to lose over 100lbs. Not sure of the exact number, I'm going to see what my body tells me as I reduce. I am going to Overeater's Anonymous as well as logging my calories here. And I joined the support group TOPS for support.

Take care.
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    me sweetie, hard for me to admit but i have 100lb to loose, add me if you want to :)
  • ME! I have about 160 to lose to be in a healthy BMI range. I'm in it for the long haul! Whoever else is, feel free to add me as a friend, I love to help motivate others, and chit chat!
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    I have lost 75 but another 75 - 100 to go! I know how you feel, but we can all do it!
  • Walt75
    Walt75 Posts: 182 Member
    Feel free to friend me. I'll be here for a few hundred lol!
  • Robin66
    Robin66 Posts: 103
    Well ladies and guys you've all come to the right place, I love MFP and there is no doubt in my mind that I reached my goals because of it. Good luck to all of you, you can do this!!!
  • Sarahland
    Sarahland Posts: 65 Member
    I'm here for 135 pounds total (31 down so far!!!) I would love more support and I'm a good motivator too! Add me if you would like
  • Add me to your list, guys! I've got about 110 to go and definitely need the help and support!!
  • blueeyedtraveler
    blueeyedtraveler Posts: 209 Member
    Good afternoon everyone,

I'm in for the long haul as well. Wanted to lose about 125 pounds and I'm 25 pounds down so far (in 3 months time). I could use all the support & encouragement as possible.

Please feel free to friend me, also.

Jodi
  • Kolene_Kaffeen
    Kolene_Kaffeen Posts: 20 Member
    Hello and good luck! I don't need 2 loose 100 anymore, but I'd love 2 have new friends. I 2 need motivation, encouragement, support, etc...:smile:
  • loseit65
    loseit65 Posts: 47
    Hi, and please add me as a friend.. I also have to lose 100 pnds. its been a tough few weeks for me, and I actually gained 3lbs, but I'm going to hang in and take one day at a time. good luck to you! :):smile:
  • cawood2
    cawood2 Posts: 177 Member
    I'm a couple months and 8 lbs into my journey. Want to lose 100 and may need some support and encouragement along the way, feel free to add me! :)
This discussion has been closed.