New mommies?

Options
megz4987
megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
I just had my first daughter last month and looking forward to losing the weight I gained during pregnancy. I have lost 40lb as of today, I have 60 to go to my pre-pg weight and about 90 to go to where I was when I met my fiance 4 years ago (he made me fat, introducing me to fast food!)

Anyone else a new mommy and on the same train? How are you doing with everything?

Replies

• crazymama2two
    Options
    im not a new, new mommy. my son is 20 months old but im trying to lose weight...feel free to add if you'd like :) and congratulations!!
  • britishstar41
    britishstar41 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    My husband also made me fat(er) 5 years ago with fast food. My daughter will be 2 next month, and I am still trying to lose all of the weight. I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight, but I'm still up about 50 from when I met the Mr.

MFP is great, we're all here to support one another. Let me know if I can be of help to you.
  • megz4987
    Options
    Congratulations to you both on the weight you have lost so far! I'm going to add both of you and definitely feel free to come to me if you need motivation or just someone to rant/rave to! :)
  • Bubbles_09
    Bubbles_09 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    MY sons four months im trying to loose my baby weight as feel free to add me
  • Trezzy
    Trezzy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    ME!!!! I had my little Man 2/11/11...I am about 10lbs away from prepregancy weight and have about 65 to go until my goal! Feel free to add me, we can talk babies and WL =-)
  • crythreetears
    crythreetears Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm not new new, I had my baby boy in December.
  • theresnoeggs
    theresnoeggs Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I am still struggling to get the (AFTER) pregnancy weight off, LOL! I have an 18 mo old daughter, and a 3 and 5 year old sons. ;)

Are you nursing? If so, you need to automatically add in some calories as you burn 500 when EBF, a bit less if supplementing, if not ignore me. LOL!

Please feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. :flowerforyou:
  • heathermaej
    heathermaej Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am a new mom to a little girl--5 weeks old. I also have a two year old boy who keeps me on my toes. I am lucky and already back to a little under my pre-preg weight, but i still have about 10lbs to go. Those pesky 10lbs always seem to be the hardest.
  • megz4987
    Options
    I am a new mom to a little girl--5 weeks old. I also have a two year old boy who keeps me on my toes. I am lucky and already back to a little under my pre-preg weight, but i still have about 10lbs to go. Those pesky 10lbs always seem to be the hardest.

Congratulations (on baby and weight loss)! My daughter will be 6 weeks tomorrow!
  • dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all the new mommies! My daughter is 3 months old, and I'm working on losing the extra weight that I was carrying around before becoming pregnant. Anyone here can feel free to add me so we can support each other :)
  • geewizzamanda357
    geewizzamanda357 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am a new mommy too! Alexander was born on 2-2-11. I have lost all of my pregnancy weight, but now I just want to get back a healthy size. I am going to add you guys as friends so I have some friends, lol :)