Hello Everyone! I am looking for accountability..

Options
I am here and so looking forward to being accountable to this MyFitnessPal community!

Replies

• Ree_Chatelain
    Ree_Chatelain Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    It does help alot when you see the numbers. Good luck!!
  • summerfun21
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. This is a great site with great people and great tools. Please feel free to add me as a friend if you like..we can help each other.
  • angela2579
    Options
    This site has been very helpful to me, and i hope u get the same results with it like I did. it helps to actually SEE exactly what you are eating. GOOD LUCK!:flowerforyou:
  • jadebugs
    jadebugs Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome,glade you are here!It realy helps me to keep my diary public becouse the thought of someone looking at it scares me.so feel free to add for support :)
  • Denibabe94
    Options
    This site is really motivating, and most people are really friendly. add me if you'd like :smile:
    Good Luck!
  • zumba_gal
    zumba_gal Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    hello, i am new also and very excited about losing weight. if you want to add me u can and we can help each other out.
  • Krazybob613
    Options
    Accountability translates to being honest in your food consumption and exercise postings, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE for your own choices and YOUR accuracy in posting them. Be honest and the calculators built into this site will reasonably accurately predict your progress ( I have been here for just under a month and actually found the site calculations to be slightly pessimistic - either that or I am under reporting my exercise which is resulting in more weight lost than predicted...

I AM hereby addicted to doing my damnedest to keep at least the calorie counter in the Green... even when that means another 15 minutes (45 total ) on the elliptical trainer ( which I am completely, wholeheartedly convinced is the BEST darn fitness tool available - stole one from MC Sports listed at $1000 for 40% off! Ok it was their sale... Pro Form 560 i think. but electronic control and performance monitoring AND Music ( i-pod ) input jack and adapter cable and variable ramp angle! Anyway compared to the treadmill we have had for some time and both my wife and I hated !!! It is like taking a speed walk through the garden of Eden!!! Even on the days ( at least once every two weeks ) we go gorge ourselves at the Fish Fry at Williams!!! ( better to do the exercise first - exercising with a full belly of fish is MORE than a workout! Did that last night - darn near collapsed in the first 15 minutes, after that hit my stride and finished out pretty decent... But all in all YOU make the choices, if you report your choices accurately, MyFitnessPal will interpret them quite accurately and when you close each day give you that all important to the ego 5 week "If every day is like today" progress prediction....which will be as accurate as the data provided...
  • sdbfly
    sdbfly Posts: 7
    Options
    Thank you! Happy to be here and always enjoy new friendships!
  • sdbfly
    sdbfly Posts: 7
    Options
    Awesome, Thank you!