what do you wear while working out

Options

Replies

• xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    cheap wal mart cotton t shirts and cotton sweat shorts. nothing special.
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I usually wear Pajama bottoms & a tank top with sports bra or I found a great pair of yoga pants at the thrift store.. I also got a pair of danskin pants from walmart for like $12 that I wear with a tank top and sports bra, once I have some money I will be getting a couple pairs of just my size shorts since the pants are getting way to hot and all the "athletic" shorts always feel like daisy dukes to me.
  • mking86
    mking86 Posts: 4
    Options
    Yoga pants and a tank top.
  • Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    Options
    I have been wearing lounge pants that I bought years ago,
    the only thing I have splurged on is good workout/running shoes & sports bras.
    Part of my goal system is as I continue to work out ( this last week and a half has killed me since my hubby is out of town and I turned into a slug) I buy myself better workout clothing.
    I have two pairs of Nike pants at work that I am buying on Friday.
    That should give me enough workout clothing to get through the week without having to do more laundry.
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I wear a bright red full body unitard with a pleather codpiece and a zorro mask
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I wear a bright red full body unitard with a pleather codpiece and a zorro mask

LOL ... you made me google "codpiece" ... that was disturbing! lol
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    i am wearing el cheapo trackies 3/4 length so they aren't too hot and i bought 2 el cheapo maternity sleeveless t-shirts when i first started working out, they are long and really loose on me, but it's better than having my rolls hanging out everywhere.

i hate that everything is sooooo fitted, either that or it looks like you are wearing a moo moo. so my maternity tops are it for now. when i wear normal t-shirts, and try and do yoga for example, when i stretch out or certain positions, my flab would be visible, and i just don't want to subject anyone to that....

so maybe when i lose a bit more weight, i'll get a couple of long tank tops to put under my tshirts to avoid flab coming out.
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    At home, just a t-shirt and cotton shorts or sweats. When I go running, cotton shorts, and one of those light, wicking running shirts. Nothing terribly fancy.
  • Nemlein
    Nemlein Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Oh it's gross.
    I have these paper-thin shirts from the Gap that will never see the outside of the house again. But they are perfect for working out! And I wear comfy yoga pants and one of my bras that are about ready to fall apart.
  • thedons
    thedons Posts: 41
    Options
    i usually wear a loose cotton t-shirt with a sports bra & sometimes a stretchy sleeveless tank top underneath. i wear mostly spandex tights or stretchies or capri style pants (nothing too tight) that i buy at either walmart or zellers but i think most places sell something along the the same line in their sports dept its just walmart & zellers seem to be cheaper. i find sweat pants can be too hot. you need to be comfortable when youre working out. i just bought some t-shrits from superstore the other day. they were only $6.00 which i think its a decent price & they had some really pretty spring colours.
  • pj bottoms and a pj tank top lol or sometimes i lose the tank and just do it in a sport bra
  • Aylilth
    Aylilth Posts: 125
    Options
    I have those 3/4 legging with the moisture wick thingy. And just a baggy T-Shirt.

I prob should't wear the leggings being a tad big still but they are comfy for me and better then shorts riding up between my legs while running.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I totally rock the plaid pajama pants, and a band t-shirt. :)

And I get hit on by the hottie at the gym now.

I think he's turned on by my stamina.

That's what's up. :]]]
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    If I'm at home it's totally just spanx and a bra.
  • horsegirl22
    Options
    i have the same problem shorts ether dont fit or dont look good so i went and bought a pair of
    mens basketball shorts just to work out in and than i wear a tank top
  • ShaneHancock
    Options
    Shorts + dudes tank top
    If i'm doing some heavy cardio I'll wear the ol' suppression under armor shirt
  • LemonSocks
    LemonSocks Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I just wear yoga pants and a sports bra (if I'm by myself). If I'm around anyone else I'm wear a vest top too.
  • DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo
    Options
    Im so glad I work out in a CLOSED room with the shades down before everyone else is awake....
  • jrbb0309
    jrbb0309 Posts: 55
    Options
    I wear a sports bra and yoga pants.

I live in Canada too and landsend.com will ship from the States to Canada, they handle the duty and will show you up front how much that will be. They make wonderful yoga pants - called women's performance easy fit pants under activewear - and they go to an XL 18-20 in their regular sizes and to a 3X in their plus sizes. Can't recommend them enough.

They also make a women's performance sports pant which they seem to be out of right now and those are great as well. Oh, and anything that doesn't fit, you return it to any Sears location (catalogue department) and you can get them to send out a new size right away. I do find their size charts pretty accurate though.
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    Usually, whatever I have on that day when on my bike at home... Literally have worn jeans and sweater, dress pants and top that I wore to work, sometimes even barefoot... but when I'm in the mood for less, I will put on shorts and a t-shirt, or even pajamas...