Can I get some feedback about Ripped In 30?

Options
Hey All!

Was just wondering if anyone out there has purchased JM's new DVD Ripped In 30. I love 30 DS and Six week Six Pack and along with the Ripped In 30 it is offered all three as a package on amazon for just under 30$ (Price is kinda ironic..haha!) I'm considering purchasing the package, has anyone tried Ripped In 30 and would like to share their experiences with me?

Replies

• MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hi Andrea

If you search the topic - Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 - you will come up with a thread of a group of people currently doing this dvd. You can read through the comments to find out the experiences, results, etc. of this group. Hope this helps. :smile:
  • Amairee
    Amairee Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    As stated above you can get more detais from the day-by-day log posts but I have to say that I love Ripped in 30. I find it to be a happy blend of the intensity of 6W6P and the system of 30DS, with some of the best moves similar to stuff from her other DVDs. I was really happy with it overall and was glad to add it in to what has become a Jillian-centric set of workout variations.