BWL Smurfettes and Papa Smurf 11/3 - 11/9

Options
2»

Replies

• gmpearse
    gmpearse Posts: 136
    Options
    Hey Connie,

It is terrible when little ones are sick. The only nice thing that happens is they slow down long enough to be cuddled. Hope yours gets better quickly.

Gina
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I found this on page 2. Lots of threads yesterday. Well today is Friday. I skipped my Zumba class last night and skipped my step class this morning but I will go to the gym after hubby gets off of work. I was to tired last night after dealing with sick kids all week and this morning I didnt want to take my little one out yet. I think I might be coming down with a cold though. MY throat hurts and Im coughing and TOM is also here. :sad: :mad: :explode: Well I think I hear my little one waking up so talk to you guys later.

Connei
  • ThisIsJeffHere
    Options
    Good Morning, Everybody!

I went to the gym last night, and I ran on the elliptical machine for an hour and watched Disaster Kitchen. It was a great show. My weekend will be relaxing. I'm going to hang out with friends tonight, and I'll be going into New York to see a show on Broadway tomorrow evening. The only challenge I'll have is dinner before hand. I am hoping to go for Pho, which is a Vietnamese noodle soup. It's fantastic, and filled with vegetables and seafood!

Have a great day!

Jeff
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    hello all...

im so frustrated... after loosing so well pretty much all the time i think i've finaly came to the most dreaded plateau.... its been about 2 weeks now and havent lost much, insult to injury .. im at 170.8 ! so close to the 160's and i want to be there soooo bad..

so now the question is what to do.. lower or add calories??,, play with my workout ? they are already pretty diversified..(swim, elliptical, stairmaster, 2 different classes) i normaly go for 1h30 a day except sunday. for about 600-650 calories a time. witch i eat back. beside that i am extremly sedentary, so i eat between 1550 and 1700 calories a day (all healthy clean homemade cooked vegetarian food.) i do have a hard time reaching my fat/protein amount, but not that much, typicaly 60% carbs 15% protein 25% fat
    i do my best to add good fats, like eggs, pb, olive oil, or just more butter on my toast.

i might wait an other couple of days, maybe 1 week before changing things,
    i just dunno what to do.. its not the motivation that missing, i have a hard to be normal actualy.
    im going back home but the begining of february and i would love to be at my goal of 145 lbs. but then
    thats 12 weeks away. with 25 lbs to go, thats about 2 lbs a week.. i know its a little much, and would be ok to settle with 150 lbs.. but anything above that would be a dissapointement

arghhh..
    thanks for listening to my rant anywyas... just frustrated,, should go out for a walk and clear my head..
    may
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Hey everybody! Just popping in to say that your all doing such a great job! Connie WTG on the 25lbs lost so far! Jef-10lbs is Awesome! May-hang in there girl,give it another week,maybe your just holding on to some water! Your doing great!

Hey to eveybody that is new.....

I was adding to the Weight that was lost here so i had to drop out of the challenge! I was all over the place with my workouts and my eating so my weight was creeping back up...but today im back down to 180.0....I started back to my workouts and counting my calories here today! I would love to just pop in here maybe once or twice a week for encouragement.

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Heres to all the smurffettes and papa smurfs:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • may_marie
    Options
    nice to hear from you punka,,, i was wondering what had happened of you ...

welcome back !!
  • connieq288
    Options
    We would love to hear from you Punka. Im sorry that you dropped out. It is good tohear from you though.

Connie
  • jennNva
    jennNva Posts: 142
    Options
    Hello to everyone on the Blue team!! I haven't seen the results from this weeks BL. I hope its good. Wishing everyone has a great weekend.:smile:
  • connieq288
    Options
    I got up at 6:30 and went to the gym. I burned 900 calories in an hour. So what is everyones plan for the weekend. I dont have much of a plan for anything this weekend. I hope everyone has a great day.

Connie
  • gmpearse
    gmpearse Posts: 136
    Options
    Hey all,

My son had a birthday party today so I have a house full of 6 & 7 yr olds. That has to count for some calorie burning?!?Hope everyone's weekend is great.
  • may_marie
    Options
    hello all.. sunday night for me already..

i finaly lost 1 pound !!! i feel much better now that ive reached the 50 lbs lost and to be in the 160's (169.8 .lol..) only 24.8 pound to go and ill be allllll done !!

ive got until feb 1st .. hope that will do well .. as long as i kep loosing ill be happy..
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Way to go!:flowerforyou:
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Im doing the happy dance this morning . For the last 3 weeks ive been stuck and finally the scale moved ! im down another pound WHOOO WHOOO
  • may_marie
    Options
    yayayayy !!!

it feels great doesnt it !,, congrats !
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Congrats Kristina and May for the 1lb weightloss...yay!

Wish me luck,this is day #1 for me(after falling off the wagon for about two months) Ive already done a circuit workout that burned over 700 cals and ive logged everything so far today! The only challenge for me is working out after work....but If i do a power walk during my lunch i can do it!!!

Hey to everybody!
  • connieq288
    Options
    Good MOrning everyone.
    Well my weekend sucked. I got sick Saturday night with the stomach bug that my kids gave me and spent the entire day yesterday holed up in room away from the entire family. The only good thing about it was I lost 7 lbs from my last weigh in LOL. I am sure I will gain some of that back once I start eating again. The only thing I had yesterday was some saltines and 2 cups of sprite and half a bottle of water. Some of that I didnt hold down but hopefully I will be better today. I have my middle child home from school today and now my oldest just called and said he doesnt feel good. He already had the stomach bug but the nurse said that he looks pale. This is driving me crazy.

Connie
  • may_marie
    Options
    ho my .. connie,

you guys sound like you have something contagious. maybe everybody should stay home until it clears out... hope youll fell better soon

good luck punka !!! i know you can do it :)

for me things are doing well.. i seem to be loosing well again .. that plateau looming over all the time is a scary thing.. i think i panick too quickly .lol
  • pdxmomof2
    Options
    Hello Blue Team. It seems like we all need a start over week. lets make it this week. I know I need one. So many people have left the challenge. We have just 4 weeks left of the challenge. If you need to set a new goal to make yourself feel better and more motivated then go for it.

for me my goal for this last 4 weeks will be

CW 194.4
    GW 186.4
    Goal - 8 pounds

I am going to the gym tonight and every other night for the remainder of the week. The weather has turned here in Oregon and I have been using it as an excuse. No more. I am taking measurements and a pic of myself to compare with in 4 weeks.

Lets make this last month of the challenge a good one!
    GO BLUE!

Connie- sounds like the Noro Virus. They closed a school down where I live as 25% of the kids had it on friday. Its yucky! We had it about 4 years ago and I dont ever want it in my house again! Take care of yourselves! Drink plenty of fluids. Sounds like you all need to hibernate in the house for a few days and get over this!

Amy