Options
hi!

i am new to myfitnesspal. i actually work for a fitness club (corporate offices) but i never seem to find time to work out even though we have the equipment RIGHT THERE!! how do you find time?? i guess i need to force myself. i was thinking of just putting my workouts right on my calendar. we are allowed to workout at work (of course! LOL) but its the time and motivation that i am lacking!

i drink flavored water all day (flavor packets). quit soda last year (although I do occassionaly drink it when out to dinner). but when i eat it seems like i am constantly hungry! :(

thanks!

6639920.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck:smile:
  • Hollie721
    Hollie721 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hello, welcome to MPF! Whats your calorie goal per day? I thought i would be hungry all the time but if you make sure you are still eating decent meals i find it helps. You can have a look at my diary if you want, don't judge though lol! xx
  • dean0721
    dean0721 Posts: 143
    Options
    nice to have you on board, good luck on the challenges you set yourself,

feel free to add me if you need some help and support

:happy:

or a laugh....
  • Whiskey_Byrne
    Whiskey_Byrne Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck with meeting your goals. I always felt hungry when i first started but have managed to control this now as I found I wasn't drinking enough water, I don't flavoured waters and so only drink filtered water that's been in the fridge, this actually leaves me feeling satisfied and more energised than if i had something to eat.
  • sjcallanan
    Options
    thanks everyone!! my calorie goal is 1240/day....i have NEVER been a fan of food diaries or writing what i eat. i get bored and irritated doing it (LOL) hopefuly that will change b/c i have heard that food diaries have proven to help. hmmm