PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter

Options
Dnsnyder
Dnsnyder Posts: 263 Member
So, I finally decided to order a sample of the PB2 powdered peanut butter, which comes with one packet of PB2 and one packet of Chocolate PB2 and both packets contain two servings each (sample price = $3.99). I just received it in the mail yesterday.

This morning I mixed up 2 TBS PB2 to have with my apple slices as a snack...delicious! I think this stuff has a great peanutty taste and was completely satisfying (I'm somewhat of a peanut butter addict but I don't eat it much because of the high calories and fat content.) PB2 ingredients: roasted peanuts, salt, and sugar...that's it! Nutritional information: 2 TBS contains 45 calories, 13 fat calories, 1.5 total fat grams, 0 saturated fat, negligable trans fat and cholesterol, 5 g total carbs, 2 g fiber, 1 g sugar, and 5 g protein.

I'm already planning on ordering the 6.5 oz jar from Bell Plantation website and starting to think of all the things I can try with it!

I'm sure this stuff has already been talked about, but I just wanted to put it out there again. I definitely recommend it for people who love peanut butter but are trying to cut calories and fat from their diet.

Any other MFP members who already use PB2? What do you think of it? Does anyone have any recipes in which they use PB2?

Replies

• dragonflytwt
    dragonflytwt Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I haven't heard of it, but I'm going to check it out for sure!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I had heard of it, but hadn't tried it yet. If I liked it I was thinking about becoming a affiliate of it.
  • butterfly0475
    butterfly0475 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    A friend turned me onto it and bought me the regular and the new chocolate. WOOT WOOT! Amazing stuff and well worth every 45 calories:)
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I love PB2, and the chocolate PB2! If anyone lives in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, Market Street carries it so you don't have to order it online. It's $6 a jar, but so worth it.
  • lillylilly112
    Options
    it's cheaper at www.netrition.com
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options

Thanks, I was going to post that but couldn't remember the website. :smile:
  • Amie_46
    Amie_46 Posts: 60
    Options
    Thanks! Just ordered my sample size :) Looking forward to trying it out.
  • mabear74
    mabear74 Posts: 248
    Options
    Has anyone tried this mixed in with Shakeology??
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    The chocolate PB2 is the absolute most amazing thing ever created!
  • LindseyC87
    LindseyC87 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Thanks... I ordered the sample pack.
  • chris0912
    chris0912 Posts: 242 Member
    Options

better shipping prices too!
  • irisannRN
    irisannRN Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I just ordered this today ! So looking forward to trying it out :) I am a peanut butter addict but try to stay away because of the fat/cals. This is the perfect solution !
  • Fat4Fuel2
    Fat4Fuel2 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I've been using the stuff for a while. Sometimes I like to add just a tiny bit of salt when I mix it up. It's also great in baked goods and on chicken (like a peanut sauce type thing). I miss the real stuff though.
  • catoubr
    catoubr Posts: 1
    Options
    Where is everyone getting these 2 pack samples? I can't find them anywhere...
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    I use and like PB2 w/ Chocolate.

I add it into my protein shakes......love it.

I use it on days where my fats are low....on days where I up my fats, I use regular peanut butter or Almond butter.
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    I like it in oatmeal or smoothies. I always use real peanut butter (you know peanut butter &Co brand ;P) otherwise. It will NEVER replace my peanut butter
  • portlandsundevil
    portlandsundevil Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I use it in my smoothies and I agree, it's delish! I keep meaning to try the chocolate one.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Have had both regular and chocolate version of PB2 and both taste like crap in my opinion so I reverted back to the real thing. I use Jiff Natural crunchy peanut butter everyday and also make fresh warm peanut butter in our VitaMix from time to time. In my opinion it is worth the calories for the real thing... Best of Luck though to each there own.....
  • shankasaurus
    shankasaurus Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    It's available in the grocery section of my local Target, and fairly reasonably priced as well. I love it for smoothies and recipes but I'm not a huge fan of it by itself.
  • Naley2322
    Naley2322 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I use it in oatmeal!