Low Cal Alcoholic Drinks

Options
2»

Replies

• DaniJeanine
    DaniJeanine Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Skinny Girl Margarita on the rocks, Vodka with flavored seltzer water, Wine Spritzer (described above), Bud Select or MGD 64. I stick to wine. More than one alcoholic drink really isn't good for you, especially when you're dieting, so why not enjoy a glass of wine or 1 beer? Just don't over do it. Alcohol and diet will never be synonymous, so treat it as a special thing and just have a little.
  • DaniJeanine
    DaniJeanine Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Skinny Girl Margarita on the rocks, Vodka with flavored seltzer water, Wine Spritzer (described above), Bud Select or MGD 64. I stick to wine. More than one alcoholic drink really isn't good for you, especially when you're dieting, so why not enjoy a glass of wine or 1 beer? Just don't over do it. Alcohol and diet will never be synonymous, so treat it as a special thing and just have a little.
  • lvcsy1
    lvcsy1 Posts: 28
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! That will def help me!!
  • sjackson902
    sjackson902 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Anyone ever tried drinks from Hungry Girl Happy Hour? I have had a few and they're pretty good.
  • Redheadedsunshine
    Redheadedsunshine Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I try to avoid soda as much as possible so it can be difficult to find lowcal alcohol drinks... alot of places now offer lower calories drink options (I've seen margarita, mojito & martini, etc) Still not the greatest but alot better than their calorie laden counterparts.

Otherwise, I stick to cranberry vodka even though cranberry can be a little higher, it's good for you. :-)