Support requested!

Options
Hey All! I'm pretty new and when I originally joined the site it was strictly to keep track of my calories. I didn't have any intentions of being a part of this community,but this week I've kind of dug in and realized what a great support network this is and learning tool for those of us at the beginning of our journey. So here I am! :happy:

I've opened up my profile and diary to be viewed by friends and I'm interested in bouncing ideas off of and getting support from other members as well as being supportive. If you are interested friend me and we can work together toward this common goal of a healthier lifestyle.

Replies

• Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    Hi! Great to have you here. Feel free to friend me. The support on here is great. I hope you have a great successful journey.
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    You got it!!! We are the online support for everyone. Feel free to add me. We are pretty tough though..lol. You can do this!! Good luck!
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    It is an awesome site w/ great support. Good luck on your journey!
  • khenry99
    khenry99 Posts: 1
    Options
    I've resisted counting calories but I'm starting to adopt a phrase we use at work: " You can't fix what you can't measure". So, really - if I don't start measuring/couting, I'm really choosing to remain blind to it.
    Glad you are here and would be happy to support you through your goals :happy:
  • loriannmartin
    loriannmartin Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    this site is great and the support and info is as well. i am usually a quiet person but i have been responding alot on here... i will add you as a friend :-) welcome here

lori
  • Peaceoutmfp
    Options
    You can do this!!!

Feel free to friend me if you need any support...

Just keep putting one foot in front of the other and you will accomplish your goals.

Have a great evening and good luck!!
  • snackaddict
    Options
    Howdy, I like the idea of bounce ideas and maybe even recipes off each other. Best of luck on your quest.
  • FreeToBeMeIn2014
    FreeToBeMeIn2014 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP community! Please, feel free to friend me. There is a great support group here of people all going through the same stuff. I would love to share meal plans and recipes. Good luck with your goals and I hope to see you around the site. :wink:
  • copperdave
    copperdave Posts: 146
    Options
    If I can do this, ANYBODY can do this!! Feel free to friend me if you want.
  • amdrummer02
    amdrummer02 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I went through the exact same thought process when I joined MFP, but I figured you have a chance to get the support you might as well take advantage of it.