need more friends

Options
mkennedym
mkennedym Posts: 253 Member
i've only got 10 on here, and they are pretty awesome so i would like more. hit me up if you would like someone that is supportive, funny, and good looking on your friends list.

here are my credentials
1. can drink an entire gallon of milk in one sitting
2. can do at least 2 pull ups. hope to hit 3 pull ups by january 2012
3. i always go over my calories so i should be able to make you feel really good about your accomplishments on a daily basis.

don't be shy.

Replies

• tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    And a sense of humor to boot.... nice.
  • mkennedym
    Options
    i also give excellent advice.
  • marleyfu
    marleyfu Posts: 16
    Options
    Looking for some support on this site. I was irritated that I haven't lost any weight so I self-destructed today and went to Mr. Hero. It didn't feel good, but I did it anyway. It doesn't seem to matter if I count calories, walk lots of miles everyday, or have a hot buttered cheesesteak. I weigh the same.
  • mkennedym
    Options
    Looking for some support on this site. I was irritated that I haven't lost any weight so I self-destructed today and went to Mr. Hero. It didn't feel good, but I did it anyway. It doesn't seem to matter if I count calories, walk lots of miles everyday, or have a hot buttered cheesesteak. I weigh the same.

i think if we look at this whole thing from a scientific perspective, we can determine what is wrong and fix it.
  • KDemon
    KDemon Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm in - I need more friends too :)
  • squintyme
    squintyme Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    cool I'll add you :)
  • mcrawley22
    mcrawley22 Posts: 128
    Options
    I'm lookinfg for more friends too I'll add you :drinker:
  • nalaqueentwo
    Options
    I completely understand where your coming from. I eat my designated number of calories, drink my 8 glasses of water a day, exercise 4-5 times per week and I go back and forth 3-4 pounds. I swear I've lost those 3-4 pounds at least 10 times already. I also had a self destruction day yesterday when I sat on the couch and ate a can of store bought frosting. Really? REALLY!
  • jennlloyd
    jennlloyd Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I need more supportive friends too. I'll add you!
  • marleyfu
    Options
    It should be a matter of math, right? It takes a number of days for the reduced calories to make a pound reduction, but I'm not sticking to it long enough to make a difference. I'm so weak!
  • marleyfu
    Options
    Good for you! Clearly you are doing the right things!
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Ha ha love a good sense of humor:) Feel free to add me if you like. I'm on here everyday and working on my 70th day so I'd say I'm pretty consistent lol.
  • mkennedym
    Options
    It should be a matter of math, right? It takes a number of days for the reduced calories to make a pound reduction, but I'm not sticking to it long enough to make a difference. I'm so weak!

we'll help you.
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    Friend request coming. Now you will prob have too many. lol
  • abbychick
    abbychick Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hey.....I'm lacking in the friend department too!! Sending an add in your way. : )
  • mkennedym
    Options
    thanks