Heart Rate Moniters?

Options
I am looking for a good heart rate monitor watches...I have seen some that are pretty expensive but my budget is limited. Any suggestions on a fairly inexpensive brand?

Replies

• RunChinni
    RunChinni Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Amazon has a few decent ones. The brands I'd stick to are Timex and Polar. Timex is cheaper than Polar. I've heard Garmin is good too. Check out Amazon.com. You can read reviews on there.
  • lindalee0315
    lindalee0315 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Also, check Ebay. I got my brand new Polar through Ebay awhile ago and saved a ton. It worked perfectly for years, and I just had it serviced by Polar (new battery), and it came back working perfectly.
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Also if you know someone thats in the military that can take you the the exchange they are around $20 cheaper there.
  • crystaltrejo
    crystaltrejo Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Polar FT4, love it, easy to use....$90 or less...shop around.
  • Jayni40
    Jayni40 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    They can be a little pricy Amazon is a good place to find an inexpensive one. I have a polar FT7 and I love it.it was a little over $100 but well worth it .It tells me how many calories I burned and stores up to 2 weeks worth of data as well as other features.****s has them too. (If you have a ****s) They have layaway too. OMG! ****sSporting goods I cant believe they stared that out
  • ndhr3d
    ndhr3d Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    OMG! ****sSporting goods I cant believe they stared that out

Ha!!! naughty!!! You can't say **** on the forum! You could always use the Chinese version... like "Wang's Sporting Good's".

:-) Good laugh of the day.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I just bought a Timex Personal Trainer that was highly recommended by Consumer Reports. I got it at best buy for around 40 dollars on sale.. I'm gonna try it out tonight and see how well it works.
  • ndhr3d
    ndhr3d Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    (If you have a ****s)

Still laughing at this every time I read it!

On subject though, I will be receiving my Polar Ft60 on Saturday!!! I'm a little more of a fitness, program, tracking, extra features lover of things, so I went ahead and got the more expensive one to track everything I do... but I've heard nothing but good from the Ft7 for one on a budget!

+1 for the Ft7!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    I bought the Timex one that is $39.05. It is real basic, but it gives me calories burned time in zone etc. It sure does work well and I have no complaints at all.
    http://www.amazon.com/Timex-T5G971-Unisex-Personal-Monitor/dp/B000P8VWQS/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1302804087&sr=8-16