Hi 46 yo mom looking for friends

Options
Hello, I am looking for a few friends to encourage me and to encourage back in kind. I am a 46 yo mom of three kids almost out of the house. I have put on about 60pounds in the past 3 years or so. And I am working hard to get it off. I would love to here from people that have succeeded in losing weight, especially what type of foods they have used. I have tried a few low carb diets and they make me ill. So I am hoping I can do this without implementing a low carb diet :)

Replies

• zumba_gal
    zumba_gal Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    ill be your friend i will look u up!
  • maggieminus50
    Options
    Hi and welcome! Your found the right place for support,this is a great site!
  • Pamio
    Pamio Posts: 2
    Options
    Thank you :):)
  • hwjssc
    hwjssc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Welcome..and feel free to add me:)
  • smallerd
    smallerd Posts: 31
    Options
    Hi! I'm a stay at home mom of 4 kids. Im trying to lose weight and get healthier also. Good luck to you. U can add me as a friend
  • SaLandrum
    SaLandrum Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I am a working mom of 4 kids ( 3 at home ) and my 'lazy' lifestyle has resulted in 100 weight gain ....

I am motivated to take off the extra weight now and give up the fast food diet.

NIce to meet so many people that are supportive and understanding !
  • hafdis
    hafdis Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, Since moving to the States I gained like 20 lbs... its just sooooo easy to fall into the easy lane of fast food.. its cheap, hardly any effort!
  • karen12364
    karen12364 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi,
    I am a 46 year yold working mom of 4 kids (1 at home).
    I am starting the 17 day diet today to try and jumpstart the weight loss.
    I have about 45 pounds to lose.
  • trishobr
    trishobr Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me
  • cupcake868
    cupcake868 Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm new also. Feel free to add me. My name is Louise I'm 39 and mother of six. I need to lose 47lbs. and could use support also.