1200 Calorie Diaries

Options
2»

Replies

• littlemili
    littlemili Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I eat 1200-1400 total but usually around 1000 net.
  • lotushw
    lotushw Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Mine is open too. I eat a lot of ethnic foods
  • Purple_Orchid_87
    Purple_Orchid_87 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    i was down to 1,000kcals until today - have taken some advice from this forum and upped my kcals to 1,200
    not sure if this will slow down my weight loss, but im still within the first month so just a case of waiting to see

my diary is open for anyone to see
  • AMBlass
    AMBlass Posts: 161
    Options
    I actually upped mine to 1370 (that 1.5 lbs for me) because I kept going under 1200 calories a day and I didn't want my body to react badly to it. So I am aiming for between 1200-1400 and hopefully that will be enough. I think it's important to consume at least 1200, and I kept being afraid of going over. Just wasn't healthy for me mentally. But my food is open (I think, let me know if it isn't).

I eat a lot of fruit and vegetables, and I measure everything and sometimes will do half serving sizes in order to eat what I want, but just not as much.
  • tellybelle
    tellybelle Posts: 144
    Options
    Mine is open and feel free to look over it. I have it set to 1300 but I am sometimes closer to 1200 and sometimes I am a little over (I am trying zig zagging calories right now to try and break a plateau from eating under 1200 for so long) Let me know if you have any questions! I also have been eating back most of my exercise calories in the past week or so. :smile:
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Mine's open...My goal for this week (and next) is 1340, but it's usually around 1200 (and has been for quite some time...) I change to maintain (or only lose .5 pounds per week) when I'm traveling or around a food-centric holiday.
  • alb_photog
    alb_photog Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    you can friend me.