God I wish I had some girl friends to talk to

Options
I feel so alone right now. I can't talk to my boyfriend about everything, sometimes you just need girl talk. I miss my family so much right now. I'm missing out on everything, all this fun stuff that's going on and I'm missing it. I'm also missing my nephew who just turned 7 months. I need someone to go out and drink with and talk.

Replies

• puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I feel like that some times too! Where do you live? Too bad you didn't live in S-Cali :)
  • KristenAnn711
    Options
    Southern Louisiana. My family is all back in Michigan. :sad: :sad: :brokenheart:
  • ContinuousEffort
    Options
    Aw! I feel that way too sometimes. I hope you can plan a trip to see them soon. It sounds like you need one!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I feel so alone right now. I can't talk to my boyfriend about everything, sometimes you just need girl talk. I miss my family so much right now. I'm missing out on everything, all this fun stuff that's going on and I'm missing it. I'm also missing my nephew who just turned 7 months. I need someone to go out and drink with and talk.

You and me both, sister! I wish you lived in Dallas, I'd take you up on that!
  • blueeyedtraveler
    blueeyedtraveler Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Alright, this thread is a little creepy lol.

I currently live in Michigan and I'm planning on moving to SoCal (Newport Beach).

I'm sorry you don't have some girlfriends...try getting involved with an exercise class or something. Once I started dedicating a lot of my time to Zumba, I gained a ton of new friends - we text, chat & hang out all the time.
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Live in Northern California... or we could all meet up!!!!
  • carrie_lebel
    Options
    Where in mi
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    I felt the same way when I lived in Cali and then Nebraska. My family are all in the Kansas City, MO area and was truly lonely without friends and family I knew and love. I made some really great friends in CA that I still talk with to today so I am happy for my time there but nothing compares to home...
  • Treece85
    Treece85 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I truly understand I just moved to Nevada and it does get lonely. You should join a zumba class you will meet a lot of new females who are trying to stay fit too.
  • KristenAnn711
    Options
    I'm from the Detroit Metro area.
  • RyonsLions2
    RyonsLions2 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm in Michigan too. Sorry you feel that way. I know how you feel though and my family is all here. We live about 20 miles apart and that is still to far sometimes to go visit. Limited income and limited fuel.
  • Curvy_Diva83
    Options
    Girl, I am on the same boat as you. It's great to have a supportive boyfriend that listens & is there for you, but you just need some girl some sometimes.
  • KristenAnn711
    Options
    I truly understand I just moved to Nevada and it does get lonely. You should join a zumba class you will meet a lot of new females who are trying to stay fit too.

Yeah I've thought about that. I work with a lot of ladies around my age and we talk at work, but that's about it.
  • carrie_lebel
    Options
    I live in michigan have no girlfriends in the town I live in. My best girls are spread all over Michigan. I have trouble finding friends like them all women these days are such mommies.
  • SweetTooth68
    SweetTooth68 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I feel like this today also - missing my niece's 10th birthday - all my family is in Australia and I'm in the states (NJ)
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    I'm senidng a friend request now... I'm up all night if you ever need some girl talk. :wink:
  • blueeyedtraveler
    blueeyedtraveler Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    So all these people in Michigan...where bouts? I'm in Detroit Metro area, as well (as Kristen's family is)
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I really understand that. I love my husband to death, but girl talk is a must...and I just dont connect with most of my friends anymore. We are at different places in our lives and we have sadly grown apart (high school friends).
  • KristenAnn711
    Options
    I feel like this today also - missing my niece's 10th birthday - all my family is in Australia and I'm in the states (NJ)

Wow that's really far!
  • KristenAnn711
    Options
    So all these people in Michigan...where bouts? I'm in Detroit Metro area, as well (as Kristen's family is)

South Lyon