I wear high heels because....

Options
kwoj09
kwoj09 Posts: 18 Member
I wear high heels because a part of me believes its a type of workout :) Why do you wear them?

Replies

• lilac01
    lilac01 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I wear high heels cause they are sexy!!!
  • MissGeorgiaPeachy
    MissGeorgiaPeachy Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I wear high heels because a part of me believes its a type of workout :) Why do you wear them?

Brilliant!
  • KristenAnn711
    Options
    They make me taller (I'm 5'0 ), and I feel sexy.
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    sorry to rain on your parade, but there is nothing worse for your posture. wearing high heels all the time can damage your back, knees, and joints.

I go out of my way to wear flat shoes all the time.

You will get better fitness from walking in bare feet as it will strengthen all your leg muscles and try and correct the imbalances that wearing high heels can cause.
  • sarabellum
    sarabellum Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Because they just make you feel GOOD (until they don't...LOL...after a long night of dancing and then walking barefoot home...come on, we've all done it!!!)
    :blushing:
  • KristenAnn711
    Options
    Because they just make you feel GOOD (until they don't...LOL...after a long night of dancing and then walking barefoot home...come on, we've all done it!!!)

Been there many times!
  • snowflakelaia
    Options
    Because they are feminine and sexy...
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    They make me feel so hot! And there's nothing better than showing off your legs. ;)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I wear high heels because otherwise, I'd need to hem my pants. :embarassed:

And because they're sexy. And because I like looking taller. And because I like my legs and want to call attention to them.

I'm most comfortable barefoot, though.
  • schlubba
    schlubba Posts: 26
    Options
    sometimes my wife makes me.
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    They make me taller (I'm 5'0 ), and I feel sexy.

me too :D im 5'3"...5'9" with my heels on ;)
  • mayamojo
    mayamojo Posts: 6
    Options
    sometimes my wife makes me.

lol
  • aanddplusoanda
    aanddplusoanda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    They make me feel so hot! And there's nothing better than showing off your legs. ;)
  • keybelle
    keybelle Posts: 15
    Options
    I wear them only as "sitting" shoes.....

I love them, they are sexy, they make me look taller, but once you develop problems from years of wearing them, (usually in your 50's) they become "sitting" shoes. Now, I do have to say Naot is a brand that makes a tolerable high heel because the front is built up and you get better support. Wearing high heels only works out (wears out) the ball of your foot by putting undue weight on it and it wrecks your posture. I'm down to a couple of pairs, only 2 inch at that.
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Because they make me taller (i'm 4' 10"), they make me feel sexy and they always fit. I love high heels!:heart:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    They make my butt look good.:smokin:

:tongue:
  • PeaceMe
    PeaceMe Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I wear high heels because otherwise, I'd need to hem my pants. :embarassed:

And because they're sexy. And because I like looking taller. And because I like my legs and want to call attention to them.

I'm most comfortable barefoot, though.

Haha I really need to learn to hem, thats why I have to wear heels too, or ankle pants which are really just pants.
  • MrsFarrow
    MrsFarrow Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I wear heels when I'm not with my husband, aka going out with my mom lol! I'm 5'9 he's 5'5 :x But! I wear them because they make me feel pretty, and I don't get to often!
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    They make me feel sexy!!
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    I don't wear high heels...so there!