Some progress photos.....

Options
I haven't weighed since 4/6 and my total lost so far was 15lbs at that point. My weight loss has slowed down since March, but that's okay. I originally began my weight loss journey with a medication from my doctor. But I have been off it since St. Patty's day. I didn't like all the risks with it or the side effects I had. I have been able to keep off what I did lose with it, and have continued to lose more. It's a slower loss, but also a healthier one. I have also since gone vegetarian. I am currently a lacto-vegetarian, but my ultimate goal is to become Vegan. Okay, enough rambling, here are the pictures...I know they are huge, but if you right click them, and hit "view image" you can see the whole side-by-side comparison.

IMAG0115-2.jpg

IMAG0114-2.jpg

IMAG0116-1.jpg

IMAG0119-1.jpg

Replies

• SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Your pics are too big... only the befores are showing... :/
  • calspr
    calspr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    cant see the after photos
  • snowbaby1492
    Options
    right click and click view
  • angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    awesome job!! You look great!!
  • skinnyme125
    skinnyme125 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I had to save the pictures to my desktop to see them but you have done a great job in the weight loss bit. Your stomach has really shrunk. GOOD JOB!!!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    WOOT WOOT~~~~~~Those are fabulous pictures> you can really see the difference~ Great work~!:bigsmile:
  • brandicockrum
    brandicockrum Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Sorry for the huge photos. If you just right click them and hit view you can see the full photo.
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Great job. I can see a big difference. Keep it up girl, and you will be to your goal in no time!!
  • brandicockrum
    Options
    Changed the pictures around :) Easier to see now!
  • michelleputnam
    Options
    Wow, you look great! The vegetarian lifestyle is an easy way to maintain weightloss, especially since most of the foods are low cal/ low fat. I've been one for over two years and I've never looked back.
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    fantastic. Whatever your doing-stick with it!
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    WTG! awesome results. That shows your commitment!
  • nicole623az
    nicole623az Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can def. see the difference! Awesome job!!!
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • brandicockrum
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I feel so much better since I've went vegetarian. I'm pretty confident in saying that I'm never going back :) This has taken a lot of dedication, but it DOES get easier! The insatiable hunger pangs do subside after a while, and you get full so much quicker! I love it!
  • cupcakelover103
    cupcakelover103 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I've lost 15 pounds too, but i've lost my before photos! This is really encouraging though,to know that 15 pounds can make this much of a difference. and i think the face shots so such a difference. Well done!
  • SMK683
    SMK683 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm jealous!
  • phy40
    phy40 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    You are doing good. Great pics!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!!! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!