Replies

• pjrisher
    pjrisher Posts: 152
    Options
    Thanks for your input, everybody!
  • ssawchenko
    Options
    Hi,

This is truly a personal preference. For me, weighing myself daily keeps ME accountable. For others, the daily fluctuations drive them nuts, so they go with once a week or less.

Up to you.....the more important issue is consistency. Do it the at the same time of day, in the same (or no) clothing, etc. For me, it is first thing in the morning, after using the bathroom, in the nude.
    Kaye

Exactly.

I weigh myself every morning at the same time, just to keep tabs on things daily, but I only enter in my weight into MFP every 2 weeks or so.
  • Anolen81
    Anolen81 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi,

This is truly a personal preference. For me, weighing myself daily keeps ME accountable. For others, the daily fluctuations drive them nuts, so they go with once a week or less.

Up to you.....the more important issue is consistency. Do it the at the same time of day, in the same (or no) clothing, etc. For me, it is first thing in the morning, after using the bathroom, in the nude.
    Kaye

This is exactly what I do. I am a tad obsessed but it helps me to stay on top of things and I know I may fluctuate.....but it works well for me :)