• cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    OOOHHH...and a pair of 6" stilletos!

I have a pair of these...look into the YSL Tribute Too. they are HOT
  • rshunk
    rshunk Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe ;) And if I keep losing my boobs, I'm getting implants!

I sooo hear ya on that one! Getting the girls done is one of the things I want to do when I reach my goal. I am considering getting a tattoo also now that I have lost 50lbs!!!
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    New wardrobe and TATTOOS! I want to be sleaved! = )
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Take lots of pictures and send them to EVERYONE LMAO! :bigsmile:
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    a new wardrobe. something consisting of ridiculously expensive jeans to show off my (hopefully) shapely butt!
  • mrslantu2020
    mrslantu2020 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I hadn't thought of that, but it is a great idea!! I am thinking of doing something special with my sisters - maybe tatoos or something. But, I liked the idea of a day all to myself :happy:
    If I hit my goal by September, I will be getting myself a killer new outfit to wear to my cousin's wedding - most of my high school friends will be there and so I want to look like a knockout!!!
  • Jaccilatt5
    Jaccilatt5 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Im buying a tiffanys necklace once I reach my goal weight. Ive always wanted something from tiffanys so I figured this is the perfect reason to splurge!!
  • brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm going on a shopping spree for new clothes, AND getting a tattoo :)
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    i dont have an end..my health is an ongoing project for life..
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Totally going on a shopping spree and doing a photo shoot. Would love to do the lift/tuck/nip route but the costs are far too prohibitive for me to consider.
  • Azuleelan
    Azuleelan Posts: 218
    Options
    Ooooooh, awesome topic! I'm going to, I'm going to.... I have no freaking idea! But now thanks to you I'm doing something awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I would love to buy a pair of Christian Loubitains shoes (sp)! But I'd doubt i'd get them! I did think of doing that. i have 12 more lbs to lose. Maybe just maybe!
  • MissDwood
    MissDwood Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Shopping Spree!!!
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Shopping Spree!!!

You go Miss D!!!!

I pierced my nose as an act of defiance when i turned 40!!! Has nothing to do with weight though!!! LOL!!!
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I will probably go see my tattoo artist and start working on my chestpiece tattoo.. I refuse to work on it until I've lost the weight first..

Shopping, obviously - I can't WAIT to not have to resort to the plus size section of stores (if they even HAVE a plus sized section) anymore.. EXPRESS here I come!

I want to buy a REALLY nice pair of plugs for my ears, either some blings from Reign customs or Anatometal

and I will do something I swore I'd never do before, either skydive or bungee off of a bridge. I've only got one life to live, and that's one hell of a way to start living it!
  • Sara7Taylor
    Sara7Taylor Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    A new closet full of cute clothes! And maybe a few piercings! :)
  • haulewould
    Options
    I'm going to the beach!! I know it sounds lame, but I'm always so self conscious and enjoying myself there without any worries would be excellent!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, I don't know. I'm not sure where my final goal will be - I have set 62kg as this is right in the middle of my recommended healthy weight range, but I have a suspicion that I will be pretty satisfied before I get there.
    I am planning to add a charm to my charm bracelet for each 10kg lost (better get shopping, because I hit 10kg TODAY!) but I haven't thought about the long term. We are saving money to buy a house, so it can't be anything too expensive.

To everyone who is planning to skydive - GO FOR IT!! I had a crazy week in New Zealand, about 9 years ago, where I went skydiving, bungee jumping, rafting, hang gliding and a few other things - and of all of them, skydiving was definitely my favourite. I even did 6 solo jumps before I gave up (I'm too klutzy for such things really!). So, do it, enjoy it, you'll never forget that feeling :)