Do You ZUMBA?

Options
2»

Replies

• sonjavenae
    sonjavenae Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I do attend ZUMBA at my gym. I base it on the dance for about 60 minutes, burning 500 and something calories. I have lost inches in doing the class.
  • lphoenix129
    Options
    I :heart: Zumba! I used to go to gym classes, but I cancelled my membership. I have Zumba for the Wii, which is awesome. I do it twice a week. I also try to attend Zumbathons when I hear about them. I usually code it under aerobics - high impact, but I just bought a HRM and am anxious to know what I'm actually burning.
  • LovelySpirit
    Options
    I :heart: Zumba! I used to go to gym classes, but I cancelled my membership. I have Zumba for the Wii, which is awesome. I do it twice a week. I also try to attend Zumbathons when I hear about them. I usually code it under aerobics - high impact, but I just bought a HRM and am anxious to know what I'm actually burning.

:flowerforyou: Yaaaay, thanks so much for the referrals... I am one of the last middle-aged ppl on earth without a Wii or Xbox...sad but true, so I guess I need to look into the DVDs... I go to the class 3x a week Tues/Thur/Sat and LOVE IT!!! I just wanna be sure I'm getting the best bang for my body... Where'd u get your HRM, how much did you spend?
  • LovelySpirit
    Options
    I do attend ZUMBA at my gym. I base it on the dance for about 60 minutes, burning 500 and something calories. I have lost inches in doing the class.

Thanks Sonja, I see we're doing the same, i go 3x per week and try to stay consistent ;)
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    :heart: I love ZUMBA I do it with the PS3 and it is so fun...feel like im just dancing.

You are the first I have seen that has the PS3 Zumba most have the Wii. I love mine. I get the silly songs stuck in my head for forever though. I do it most nights.
  • VirtuousJoy
    VirtuousJoy Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Zumba is awesome! I've gone only once, and it acutally is a fun experience, brought me out of my comfort zone, being I would never EVER do moves like that in public lol. I'm going to start attending every friday and saturday!!:)