No pictures- just a success STORY!

Options
THISisTARRAN
THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
So...just now, like within the last 90 seconds it hit me. Now believe me this is no GREAT HUGE 100 POUNDS LOST type of success, but to me it means something... I just realized that I am closer to 200 than I am to 300 now. The reason I began my journey to lose weight was because I realized I was closer to 300 than I was to 200 and that was SCARY. I've always struggled with my weight. When I was young (3rd grade) I realized I was BIGGER than all the other girls. I was young and I didn't realize that I wasn't really fat, I was just taller and bigger boned than all the other people. So yeah...from pretty much then on I've had weight issues... I went from 200 (16 yr. old)- 152 (17 yr. old) then at 18/19 I was 240. 170-190 from like 19-23 then I just started packing on the pounds. I got up to 244 and then I got pregnant- gained all the way to 279 when I was about to deliver! I just couldn't do it anymore... But now I'm 238.8 and I'm no longer 250 ish!!! I'm 235 ISH! HAHAHA Hopefully water is on my side and I NEVER see the 240s again. It is a small success, but its a good feeling. Hope everyone has a great evening and GREAT day tomorrow! =) Thanks for reading...

Replies

• jenh1101
    jenh1101 Posts: 45
    Options
    Thats' great! Keep up the great work.
  • LJV1031
    LJV1031 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That's awesome! Keep up the good work and you'll get there! :)
  • Natolee72
    Natolee72 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!!! :)
  • liyahxoxo
    liyahxoxo Posts: 78
    Options
    it's not a small success... its a huge success.. !!!!!
    you should be really proud of yourself... the result is awesome and even if you're not at the end of your journey yet, the way you completed so far is incredible. :)
  • EmelyJ
    EmelyJ Posts: 208
    Options
    That's very great news.
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Thats all I want. I will be below 250 in a couple of months hopefully, and I can not wait. It means I am getting closer to 200 than my highest weight which was 290! And it is scarey. You don't get how you got there until you change your life and your eating and realize you had been poisoning yourself with fast food and calorie bombs!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    You ROCK!!!
  • xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Awesome chicka! Definitely a success story for you! :) keep up all your hard work- it's paying off! :)
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    it's not a small success... its a huge success.. !!!!!
    you should be really proud of yourself... the result is awesome and even if you're not at the end of your journey yet, the way you completed so far is incredible. :)

Took the words right out of my mouth....a HUGE success!!! Sometimes those numbers on a scale represent a lot for us. For me, its that darn elusive 199.9 that I need to see. I really thought I'd make it by today, but alas, no. But that's okay, we just keep on keeping on.

Because we've come this far, we know we can make it all the way to where we want to be :happy:
  • nilisabel
    nilisabel Posts: 338
    Options
    You are amazing! Excellent, excellent job. Your strength and courage and honesty are so inspirational. Weight loss is daunting and not just the task itself but the transformation of your body, your constant you know? Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!