Intimate question about calories burnt??

Options
2»

Replies

• Azuleelan
    Azuleelan Posts: 218
    Options
    Why do people in this community have such a hard time with laughter? It burns calories too!
  • ebejeebiez81
    Options
    Why do people in this community have such a hard time with laughter? It burns calories too!
    LMBO!!! Is there a calculator for laughing to, i might just have to check it after this conversation!! LOL
  • hedleyrocks247
    hedleyrocks247 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Agreed!!!!!!!!
    (I'm agreeing with.....QUOTE: Why do people in this community have such a hard time with laughter? It burns calories too!
    LMBO!!! Is there a calculator for laughing to, i might just have to check it after this conversation!! LOL )

And even it was something we all did before and gained weight anyway, my opinion of this site is that we are making the necessary changes to our lifestyle to make a change in our bodies so if we so choose we can count cleaning the house, gardening etc as activity!! AND now instead of looking at "love making" as a chore we can look at it as a GREAT way to burn calories LMAO!!!!! I guess it all depends what you put your activity level setting to - they really just ask you about what you do for living and not how often your "doing it"!!!! So I say count those well earned "expended calories"!!! And I'm definitly looking up the laughing calorie counter, I'm one of those people that laugh most of the day away :laugh:
  • Azuleelan
    Azuleelan Posts: 218
    Options
    Agreed!!!!!!!!
    (I'm agreeing with.....QUOTE: Why do people in this community have such a hard time with laughter? It burns calories too!
    LMBO!!! Is there a calculator for laughing to, i might just have to check it after this conversation!! LOL )

And even it was something we all did before and gained weight anyway, my opinion of this site is that we are making the necessary changes to our lifestyle to make a change in our bodies so if we so choose we can count cleaning the house, gardening etc as activity!! AND now instead of looking at "love making" as a chore we can look at it as a GREAT way to burn calories LMAO!!!!! I guess it all depends what you put your activity level setting to - they really just ask you about what you do for living and not how often your "doing it"!!!! So I say count those well earned "expended calories"!!! And I'm definitly looking up the laughing calorie counter, I'm one of those people that laugh most of the day away :laugh:

Oh, and after checking out what she burned I'm FOR SURE doing a whole lot more of that one :blushing:
  • ebejeebiez81
    Options
    Agreed!!!!!!!!

LOL :) too good! well said, its funny cuz i took a little offense at first after i asked the question but the more i realized i couldnt really tell if they were being smart alecks or jerks and i figured who cares!! and then it all became a good laugh :) my copy and paste button isnt workin so i aint manually typing in all these threads...but if ya find out how much laughing is let me know :) again...goodnight everyone i really should go to sleep now!
  • ebejeebiez81
    Options
    Agreed!!!!!!!!

Oh, and after checking out what she burned I'm FOR SURE doing a whole lot more of that one :blushing:
    LMBO! yer turned out to be pretty darn funny lady :) good luck with that sexercise ;) hehe!
  • SugarNtheRaw
    SugarNtheRaw Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    LOL I had the same question when I signed up on here. So I did some research, and then put it in the databank. It's listed as "coitus". :blushing: Glad I'm not the only one :happy:
  • hedleyrocks247
    hedleyrocks247 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Agreed!!!!!!!!

I was thinking the EXACT same thing!!!! My hubby will be soooo happy LOL!!!!! :love:
  • raven1114
    raven1114 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Not sure if this is inappropriate here but i wont put it in a disrespectful manner...I was just wanting to know if there is a list of how many calories you burn while in an intimate session with your loved one? Or do people here just list it as aerobics like i just did? I just want to be putting the correct info in my exercise diary, sorry if i might offend anyone :(

lol, i was wondering this the other day too so i looked it up and added it to my exercise list. 30 minutes burns about 90 calories.
  • MissKMN
    MissKMN Posts: 119
    Options
    Ok... It's kind of funny that you want to add that as a workout. It does burn calories but so does washing your feet in the shower :smile:

This is why I love you.

EVERYONE should be aware that the Italian Chandelier position burns over 1,000 calories an hour. Although personally I don't think I'm up to crab walking on my back for that long.

I don't log that stuff personally - then again, I don't have any lately...touche, cruel world, touche.
  • MissKMN
    MissKMN Posts: 119
    Options
    Also...people, please...if you are engaging in this for a living, just adjust your activity level.

:tongue:
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    Also...people, please...if you are engaging in this for a living, just adjust your activity level.

:tongue:

LOL, literally I did laugh out loud at that comment :laugh:
  • lsd007
    lsd007 Posts: 435
    Options
    This falls into my category of "it's something I did regularly before and still managed to gain weight, so it doesn't count as exercise now" I only count things that I didn't do regularly before.
    Good point....darn it :( but hey i dont get sessions like the one tonight all the time anymore since its been almost 4 and 1/2 yrs together...LOL so i consider this something not so regular hehe ;)
    :drinker:
    Good for you!!