100lbs GONE!

Options

Replies

• WWE_chick
    WWE_chick Posts: 86
    Options
    WOW........I love reading stories like yours. Obviously any success is great but having such a HUGE weight loss gives me hope that i can do it too. My hardest thing is patience. With previous weight loss attempts I got discouraged not seeing results instantly, the scale wasn't my friend so I just expected to see the change. This time is different because if I don't see the change myself I can see the numbers on the scale going down so it's progress. Thank you for sharing
  • Mandz1984
    Mandz1984 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You look great, congrats on all your weight loss!
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! And are such an inspiration!! Congrats on your progress thus far. You should feel very good about yourself losing over 100lbs. is such an accomplishment! Way to Go!!
  • maryrshstattoo
    maryrshstattoo Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Great job! Being happy with yourself is so important you look great!!
  • anitanz
    anitanz Posts: 72
    Options
    Awesome! You look great and obviously you have been working really hard so you can be proud ;-)
    So nice and easy to read something in kg's too (I'm from NZ).
  • kel29
    kel29 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    wow thats amazing what an inspiration you must be feeling so very pleased with yourself Fantastic !! Ive just joined this group myself but started dieting 2 months ago My start weight was 276lbs & im currently 252lbs so ive lost 24lbs so far but got a long old road to go yet im hoping this site will help keep me motivated! Well done again x
  • florabourne
    florabourne Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look great, happier and younger. Congratulations
  • bahrainbel_2
    Options
    You look great, well done!
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful .. What a lot of work you had to do to lose 100 pounds... im very proud of you!!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Aw Leeanne...what an achievement! :flowerforyou:

You look so incredibly proud in the final photo and so you should too!

To lose 100lbs is fantastic and you look brilliant!

:flowerforyou:
  • Banner1375
    Banner1375 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Thanks for taking the time to share your story.
  • Sallerina84
    Sallerina84 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!

but how on earth can you drag yourself out of bed at 4.20am!!!!!!!!!!!! that's amazing determination and will power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x
  • blackchickbb
    Options
    great leane ,hard work really pays off.love it
  • maryritt529
    Options
    You look awesome!!
  • LeeBeeW
    LeeBeeW Posts: 100
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your lovely comments, it means alot!
    you look awesome!

but how on earth can you drag yourself out of bed at 4.20am!!!!!!!!!!!! that's amazing determination and will power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

Lol, I have always been a morning person and I like to get out before everyone else (and i get out before the flies :p )
  • AngelaH10
    AngelaH10 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!! Congratulations girl!! You should be sooo proud of yourself!
  • Sallerina84
    Sallerina84 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your lovely comments, it means alot!
    you look awesome!

Lol, I have always been a morning person and I like to get out before everyone else (and i get out before the flies :p )

and I think getting up at 6.15 is bad! you've already been up for 2 hours haha x
  • LeeBeeW
    LeeBeeW Posts: 100
    Options
    Lol! Unfortunately my two kids take after me and are early risers ;)
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Such a fabulous job! You look great!
  • dianalouise_lane
    Options
    Amazing results!! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!