Has anyone tried the Kellogg's Fiber Plus cereal and bars?

Options
borichfan
borichfan Posts: 208 Member
Anyone who tried the Kellogg's Fiber Plus cereal and bars, are they good? Do they taste good? Did it work for you?

Replies

• SandyLee1961
    SandyLee1961 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I eat the Kellog's All Bran - that is super good. I haven't seen the fiber plus in stores. Then again, I haven't really looked. I will next time because of medical issues I need extra fiber.
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I have tried the Quaker ones. They taste good, but be warned........
    http://www.pleasegodno.com/archives/66-Fiber-One-Bars-make-me-Fart.html
    It is said that the chicory root causes people problems.
  • ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Fiber plus coconut fudge bars....OMGawd....it's like a somoa that I don't feel guilty about! They are so so tastey! I've had a few of them and they are all delicious, but the aforementioned is by far and away my faves!
  • skhny
    skhny Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    the bars are great tasting but they leave me feeling very bloated and gassy....the same with my family....we can only eat a couple a week but they are a good guilt free treat!
  • rhiannon1979
    rhiannon1979 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Yes, and I love them! Like another poster mentioned, the chocolate caramel coconut ones taste like a Samoa. I had to back off the fiber bars because they make me really bloated and uncomfortable, just like someone else mentioned.
  • ybba12490
    ybba12490 Posts: 252
    Options
    I really love the bars!! They are filling and taste delicious. But like other people said, they make me gassy as well lol, like, RIGHT after you take one bite
  • angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone else. They taste great but be careful as they make everyone i know very bloated and gassy.
  • maureak
    maureak Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    LOVE THEM! I have one almost every day. It satisfies my sweet tooth and gives me the fiber I need. I do make sure I always have my 8 glasses of water each day so I never have any issues with bloating.

I haven't seen the coconut/chocolate one mentioned above so I will be on the hunt. They sound really good.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    ALL the Fiber Bars taste FANTASTIC! Way better than Fiber One for sure...My personal favorite is the peanut butter ones.
  • nicolej216
    Options
    Love them i have one every morning with my breakfast very good and i get the 90 cal ones so great snack also
  • emaybe
    emaybe Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Just be careful... a lot of those so-called "health bars" are packed full of sodium and high-fructose corn syrup, neither of which is good for your metablosim. Nature Valley (while not exceptional - they do have a few products containing HFCS) tends to me a good store brand for meal-sustaining snack bars.
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I have the fiber plus antioxidant chocolate chip and dark chocolate almond...they are delicious! :)

i agree with everyone else...def gassy! I had horrible stomach gurgles in class the other night because of it lol and haven't ate another one but they taste good and are good for a quick snack.

Special K has bars that are 90 calories and they aren't fiber bars...but they don't make you gassy and they taste good.
  • Boladefuego326
    Boladefuego326 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Fiber plus coconut fudge bars....OMGawd....it's like a somoa that I don't feel guilty about! They are so so tastey! I've had a few of them and they are all delicious, but the aforementioned is by far and away my faves!

they are the best!!!!!