LOVE this site!!

Options
sammys1girly
sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
I stumbled across this site the other day and I think I may actually stick with it! I've always been one who could eat whatever I wanted and not worry about weight and suddenly I am 40 and my body is slowing down : ( I love how easy it is to post my
daily foods and workouts and seeing the number at the bottom saying how much weight I should lose if I keep eating well
is motivation enough (ok, most days) to keep eating better. I am a total candy freak so hoping that I can seriously cut back
and lost 10 pounds by summer! Here it goes,,,

Replies

• mkennedym
    mkennedym Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    good luck. the community is here for you.
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) This site is awesome and the food diary is a great way to see exactly how much we put in our mouths. I really never realized how much "picking" and empty calories I was eating. I find it also helpful to have your diary public so I know that people might be looking at it! Makes me be accountable!
    Good Luck, feel free to add me if you would like.
  • RockyBoy2
    RockyBoy2 Posts: 21
    Options
    Welcome :)
    Even I joined today and I am already loving it here!

Making diary public does make you accountable! That's good way to go! All the best!
  • Mkmassey3
    Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will get so much out of this site! Don't be afraid to send out those friend requests, it's amazing how helpful it is to have your "friends" encourage you along the way. Feel free to add me! and good luck on your journey :flowerforyou:
  • peytjalmom
    Options
    Welcome! Just don t get discouraged if your body doesnt keep up with the computers expectations! Cut down on the candy by focusing on eating quality protein and natural, and whole grain carbs and you'll do great! You are on the path of healthy choices.
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    welcome. friend request sent :)
  • 78_kasia
    78_kasia Posts: 27
    Options
    Welome! I've been on here for 5 days and love it. It really helps keep you on track. The other members that have become my friends have really helped motivate me. I don't want to be the only one not posting a workout or not meeting my goals, so sharing my goals with others really pushes me. Hope it does the same for you.
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like :-)